Who uses Vent regular or sometimes?

daredevil

• Administrators

Subject says all.. half of the time i am on i only see FEM, rainier, vixen, joe and stalker lately. Are u guys/girls shy to speak on vent or dunno how to use it?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used vent for a while when I came in but right now the mic is in another room somewhere and I'm too damn lazy to go get it. :D

Besides, my dad probably wouldn't like me talking to them stalkers on the 'net ;) my mom doesn't mind though. I'll try to drop by sometime soon!

Have it and use it often but it's annoying: for some reason, it doesn't work when I'm playing the game at the same time, so to talk to someone I have to alt+enter, click on the vent window to activate it, and then talk (all while my in-game character just stands there). Maybe a key binding issue? I use CTRL for vent, and made sure that it is not used for ET (but the problem persists).

Die :twisted:

• Administrators
Have it and use it often but it's annoying: for some reason, it doesn't work when I'm playing the game at the same time, so to talk to someone I have to alt+enter, click on the vent window to activate it, and then talk (all while my in-game character just stands there). Maybe a key binding issue? I use CTRL for vent, and made sure that it is not used for ET (but the problem persists).

Die :twisted:

Did u tried arrow keys?

i log on every timie i log on wolf. Usually i log in and am only one so i just disconnect cuz i don't like being there myself : /

Hang on and some one will always show up.

every time i have been on it, all the other ppl on vent are playing the jaymod server. but i don't play at the jaymod server... so i keep hearing "oh! look at that" and "hahahaha" and " i'm coming for you now fem!!" and "look at that guy lol" --- but i have no idea what they are talking about, and it's distracting, so i usually don't stay on for long.

i dunno i don't play very often and it just seems like a distraction. will give it more of a go maybe next time i am on.

I used to use vent when I played RTCW but it's actually kind of distracting. I'd rather not hear your voices honestly, unless I'm playing as part of a team where it's essential to work together. Half of the time it was people making farting sounds or talking about their real-life job or something completely unrelated to the game. I play ET to escape that stuff I don't want to hear more of it. I'm usually blasting some music on my headphones anyway, that is much better than listening to some 14 year old kid whine that no one will give him ammo.

PHANTASM

• Administrators

lol just show up when we are in good mood.. its music party in each language... offcourse thats how u learn diff languages.. and stalker and rainier debating over swiss watches... it was fun lol..

every time i have been on it, all the other ppl on vent are playing the jaymod server. but i don't play at the jaymod server... so i keep hearing "oh! look at that" and "hahahaha" and " i'm coming for you now fem!!" and "look at that guy lol" --- but i have no idea what they are talking about, and it's distracting, so i usually don't stay on for long.

i dunno i don't play very often and it just seems like a distraction. will give it more of a go maybe next time i am on.

Because u dont force etpub players to get on vent... lol.. say them you will get lvl 1 for getting on vent.. half are too shy and they will never show up on vent.. and those are out spoken will be on vent if they get lvl 1 or not..

and dont worry we always mute players "spamming continuously" for no reason..

also their are tons of channel.. :D

i would use it more but its sooo...creepy. Really is spooky :|

something about it is creepy... I dont like it. Maybe because I played for so long without it.