COC Breakdown of leadership

Thundercats

We need to figure out how we want to do the breakdown on leadership on this. Currently there are the following levels

Leader - Thundercats aka TC - I took the leader position only because I created the clan on COC. If leadership feels otherwise please let me know

Co-Leader - Normally given to High level admins.

Elder - normally given to people who are contributing.

please let me know so i can update COC

• Like 2

You can keep leader post for now , maybe in future we can -->

1)Leader vote : call vote every 2-3 months and give chance to co-lead/s to show their  ability

2) 1-2 co-lead  , who can organize war events, can co-ordinate and make war strategies better.

3) Elders :- For clan members , special friends from other clans , 35+ lvl players.

4) We can review or discuss weakness here .

5) Real life should always be given priority , if one player is sick or busy or for some other pvt. reason he couldn't participate.. nobody have any right to bash him. It's just a game let's keep it for fun only .

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 7

We may have lost the last war, but not our determination to be better, gain more and get more stars! Getting up is the winning part every time you fell down.

Any private section yet for CoC? I would like to suggest a few CoC pre-war stuff which I might forget soon :D

We may have lost the last war, but not our determination to be better, gain more and get more stars! Getting up is the winning part every time you fell down.

Any private section yet for CoC? I would like to suggest a few CoC pre-war stuff which I might forget soon :D

Only handful are experienced , rest all of us are nubs. Still good thing is more players participated last time .  Last game was totaly uneven, our only 4 top had good base and there first 13 had good base ... maybe we can drop trophies before starting clan war search.

• Administrators

Do we need one? Cos i am sure whom you guys might be launching war on .. wouldn't visit our forums. :)

Only handful are experienced , rest all of us are nubs. Still good thing is more players participated last time .  Last game was totaly uneven, our only 4 top had good base and there first 13 had good base ... maybe we can drop trophies before starting clan war search.

trophies do not affect the level of opponent. supercell calculates the total "strength" of a clan based on each member’s attacking power (troops, army camp capacity, spells and heroes) and defensive strength (defense buildings, walls, traps and heroes). Different layouts and base designs do not affect "strength". The only way a member’s strength can be changed is if they upgrade their troops, defenses, spells, etc.

Do we need one? Cos i am sure whom you guys might be launching war on .. wouldn't visit our forums. :)

i agree with that, most enemies are from china, taiwan and russia anyway :D

and forum regulars who are in the CoC clan wouldn't be able to participate in topics if theres a private section.

Some suggestion or discussion on CoC war strategy/tactics might come in handy when discussed on private like recorded tips, defense or attacks, for CoC to grow more etc.

We are also going to use an online reference somewhere, where in CoC members would be invited to visit/check during pre-war/war time.

So, +1 , I feel so too, am not sure  from the rest

We need to figure out how we want to do the breakdown on leadership on this. Currently there are the following levels

Leader - Thundercats aka TC - I took the leader position only because I created the clan on COC. If leadership feels otherwise please let me know

Co-Leader - Normally given to High level admins.

Elder - normally given to people who are contributing.

please let me know so i can update COC

Update: October 8,2014  .

Leader : TC

Co-leads : Gulari and  PaulK

Elder:  keyos , Killergun,Pinoy ,  

Need to charge mobile to complete the list lol. -_-

• Like 1

Full elder list:

V4LL3H

Spokala

Alucard

Pus

Joo

The Dom

Keyos

Jake

Ktom

Kepar_CRO

Maxitaxi0403

Owned

Tupamaro

Romano

Raziel

Pown0wn

Mulkunjatke

SAEED

KILLERGUN

pinoy

• Like 1

I say demote new player that are not F|A and those that do not participate

Jake - leach

SAEED - new

Pown0wn - doesn't participate in wars

Maxitaxi0403 - new

Tupamaro - new

nobody should have elder right after joining, just my opinion. These are just off my head based on the previous list. I think some have already been dealt with.

• Like 1