Show us your knives

LustyRazor

Show offs. This is my badass knife.

Even got a light on it so I can see a mofoka when I stab a mofoka.  #ghettolife4me    

CgGANq7.jpg

You guys got some nice blades though.

lol the best one

its burr from an ash tree i felled three year back. One went to america, the other belgium. The manufacturing costs can vary immensely depending on the steels you use, the folds you put in etc, I'd not part with one for less than £150 in the plain damasc with those handles.

I made some a week back from a cobalt steel and another steel with a  high vanadium content, mega hard to forge as the stuff is like concrete even when glowing  yellow, those, id not even try to guess a price, three days to make a small block of steel :D

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

I would've showed my knife but the police took it :|

not because I stabbed someone, Because my dad stabbed himself with it as an attempt to suicide.

Klink I love the work you have in these.  We have a local guy that forges his own and I asked if he made his own Damascas and he said he did.  The next show that comes around I'll see if I can get some pictures of his work.  They are very nice and interesting.  I use knifes like tools and they get a work out, so if I lose or damage one I don't want to be hart broken over it. This is just a personal thing so I know I'd be devestated if I had one like yours and damaged or lost it.  I wish I knew forging and could make my own.  Again, I really like your your work and the handles are beautiful.

Bajan, sorry to hear that about your father.  I hope he gets better.

My old russian knife, that was found in the forrest much time ago.

8a05051bad119351d8e9a45ac851869e.jpg

Edited by Helios
  • Like 1

This is what I carry with me. Kershaw Leek. All metal, thin, assisted open, and the finish on it is super hard.

K1660CKT-2__69612.1398293070.1280.1280.j

The legality on the assisted open is iffy. I love the knife and it's my EDC but I'm pretty sure I'm screwed if I get pulled and searched and it's on me. Plus the bigger one just looks mean. I carry it for hiking/outdoorsy stuff but never if I'm going around town

Here in Minnesota the legality of assisted open knives is pretty clear. As long as it doesn't have a button (ie: you have to actually move the blade) it's not a switchblade.

• Like 1

This is what I carry with me. Kershaw Leek. All metal, thin, assisted open, and the finish on it is super hard.

K1660CKT-2__69612.1398293070.1280.1280.j

Here in Minnesota the legality of assisted open knives is pretty clear. As long as it doesn't have a button (ie: you have to actually move the blade) it's not a switchblade.

Yea.. I live in mass. Cops will give you shit for anything sharper than a spoon, but that's just mass.