Show us your knives

LustyRazor

My dad has an m1 Garand bayonet and a Nazi dagger that his dad's cousin brought home from the war.

I can upload a picture if you guys want.

No kidding! my grandfather stole a nazi bayonet when he was over there, too. He's also got a bit of marble from the eagle's nest and the tip of a nazi artillery shell, but that's a different story.

• Like 2

No kidding! my grandfather stole a nazi bayonet when he was over there, too. He's also got a bit of marble from the eagle's nest and the tip of a nazi artillery shell, but that's a different story.

how did he get marble from the eagle's nest?!

He was touring it at the tail end of the war with a bunch of other officers, took out his pistol and shot out some marble (at least the story goes. All I know for certain is that he toured the eagle's nest and there's a box in my attic containing a picture of him and a chunk of marble).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heres a few of mine...

IMG_9185.jpg

And here is one I got in Kuwait, not sure what it is...

DCP_0007.jpg

And the one I want...

http://www.benchmade.com/products/760

Check CRKT. They have very similar designs to the one you want (don't get thrown off by the word "tactical." They've got everything from 1 inch keychain blades to tomahawks).

CRKT | Tactical Knives

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...