Who still plays BF:BC2

daredevil

Its in the folder you installed the game, will edit thisd post later with the full name of the .exe file

the windows 7 64 bit location

C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Battlefield Bad Company 2

then launch BFBC2Updater.exe :)

• Like 1

Is there some sort of list with the map and gamemodes that are played? currently it is harvest day - conquest and is one of the map combo's that isn't played often normally.

My suggestion would be to switch it over to the rush gamemode with some of the classic maps like arica harbour, isla inocentes and valparaiso.

Valparaiso rush 24/7 servers are among some of the most popular servers around.

• Like 1

Is there some sort of list with the map and gamemodes that are played? currently it is harvest day - conquest and is one of the map combo's that isn't played often normally.

My suggestion would be to switch it over to the rush gamemode with some of the classic maps like arica harbour, isla inocentes and valparaiso.

I like these maps as well!

• Administrators

Create a map list and I will upload it on server :) 

My preferred map list, with the gamemode:

Arica Harbour : Rush

Isla Inocentes : Rush

Valparaiso : Rush

Cold War : Rush

Why? some of the best maps in the game, and some of the most populated servers.

Conquest is long and usually boring while rush is more fast paced and exciting which attracts a lot of players.

It would be cool if there would be a crew to pitch up for lets say a day/weekend of having the server populated by us and then try to get players onto the server.

Sidenote, if you add the rush maps into the rotation and move the conquest add Rush only to the name of the server as that might help get new players :)

not all rush tho....gets old fast. Harvest Day conquest is good too. just not 24/7

oh, and btw, i spent about a total of 1 1/2 - 2 hours total yesterday on server. one other guy showed up :P lol. i entertain myself riding the ATV around finding jumps n shortcuts lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember me and thunderc*nt playing a bunch of BF2 with you....Very Fun! Sadly I lost my 2nd copy during my last move.... :(

I lost 2 copies too, now i bought bf2 complete in steam, so now is impossible lost this one :)

• 3 weeks later...