I lift things up and put them down

603 Ex

Hey guys!

I'm pretty new to the community, but I figured I'd start getting a bit more involved!

Do any of you work out? If so, what body shape are you aiming for? Are you more of a power lifter? Body builder? Lean and mean?

What types of workouts do you guys/girls do?

I'm all about personal fitness and improving yourself every day, so I'm curious to see what you all do to stay in shape

~97th

• Like 2

I work out 2-3 hours per day. I would say I am lean and mean. I have 5.5 percent body fat and i am a health freak. let me put together what i do in the week and i will get back to you. It is so routine i have it memorized. 

• Like 1

• Leader

Ah Ha HA!  With this topic's title of "I lift things up and put them down" and your handle of "USAF 97th", I pictured the 97th as some sort of Air Transport squadron, and you as a Cargo Master or aircrew or something!

Silly me!  And no, I don't lift anything but myself, not even beers anymore!  :)

• Like 1

Rather than spending time in the gym for my workouts, i tend to do running workouts. As in, sprinting drills, hill, distance running, etc. Gotta stay in shape for the track team!

• Like 2

Masturbation is the best form of excersise. I'm seriousely fit.

Just make sure to alternate hands. Wouldn't want one arm stronger than the other

• Like 2

Just make sure to alternate hands. Wouldn't want one arm stronger than the other

i tried real hard not to spam your topic but after reading this i cant do it 

• Like 1

I work out 3 - 4 times a week in 2ish hour sessions trying to build up what little upper body i have on most of the sessions. I do 1-2 leg sessions a week and go riding on my road bike for about 20 miles (the one with the thin wheels and light frame). But i would say im lean

• Like 1

Nice to see that here is some body freaks and I'm not a alone :D I have a full bodybuilding lifestyle and my goal is that I will go and try to win Finish CBB championship someday :)

• Like 1

well me2 stay fit i wake up every morning at 4am to run n burn fat and at night time after work i do some lifting up and down .... now i gain 10 pound from vacation need 2 get the off my body fast i can....