I lift things up and put them down

603 Ex

well me2 stay fit i wake up every morning at 4am to run n burn fat and at night time after work i do some lifting up and down .... now i gain 10 pound from vacation need 2 get the off my body fast i can.... 

How the hell did you gain 10 lbs in a week? 

• 6 months later...

At almost 43 years young, my exercise is not bench pressing 180 lbs like in High School. My Weider Ultimate Body Works is safer for my joints. It's like the Total Gym. Most times my workouts are around 20-30 minutes. 5 minutes to warm up, and same at the end. My neighborhood minus the neighbor, that is a mathematical equation for HOOD, does not let me roam to much. So, my bike riding has to be transported out the HOOD. Was thinking of going swimming lately. Well, get your protein, and drink juice, also take your Hulkster Vitamins!!! Hok Kogan, how Ultimate Warrior sounded saying his name, "Hulk Hogan" is one of my idols for weightlifting back in the day. He was in the Rocky movie Dammit!!! Bye...

• 3 weeks later...

I work out at the gym 3-4 times a week. I lift some wights too, that's why a lot of guys give me some stupid glances, but i don't give two shits. :D But most of the time i do HIIT, which is really exhausting and painful sometimes. But i guess no pain, no gain. ;)

I lift bottles of beer every weekend.

I go to the gym 2 times a week, one day I do cardio and legs, other day I do arms, shoulders, chest etc etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Love working out, but running to Dunkin Donuts is the best.  I have a nice gym down the road that I visit everyday.  Wouldn't say I'm lean and mean, but I can at least go up 3-4 stairs before I get winded. :)

Ex

• Leader

Love working out, but running to Dunkin Donuts is the best.  I have a nice gym down the road that I visit everyday.  Wouldn't say I'm lean and mean, but I can at least go up 3-4 stairs before I get winded. :)

Ex

So...you would not call yourself an "exercist"?