What is your favorite alcoholic drink ???

(FORCE)

various whisky.  I like smirnoff flavoured vodka as well (raspberry, orange, watermelon etc).

Nice to be able to unwind on my only day off a week lol

I like smirnoff flavoured vodka as well (raspberry, orange, watermelon etc).

You must try Zubrowka and Zoladkowa Gorzka.

My favorite is Siwucha, but hard to get.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żubrówka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żołądkowa_gorzka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siwucha_vodka

I've always been a big fan of craft beers.  The last few year I'm really getting into IPA's.  Alaska Brewing Co in Juneau has a double IPA called Hopthermia that is my current fav. 

• 4 weeks later...

I've always been a big fan of craft beers.  The last few year I'm really getting into IPA's.  Alaska Brewing Co in Juneau has a double IPA called Hopthermia that is my current fav. 

Here's a recommended list of IPA's in case your looking for some other brands.

The Alchemist: Heady Topper (east coast only)

Russian River: Pliny the Elder (Double IPA, or DIPA as it's sometimes referred too)

Russian River: Pliny the Younger (triple IPA, or TIPA, must visit Russian River brewing to get though. I dont' think they sell it in bottles)

Laugunitas: Hop Stoopid (Another DIPA)

Kern River Brewing: Citra IPA (Double IPA, really great)

Firestone Walker Brewing: Easy Jack (Great session IPA with a low ABV you can tip back)

Ballast Point Brewing: Sculpin IPA

Founders Brewing: Centennial IPA

Ninkaski Brewing: Tricerahops (better from a tap, but good all around)

Those are a few that I've tried. I'm not a dedicated fan of IPA's but I've had quite a few. These were my favorites. Going to look around for that Alaskan Brewing. I've seen them around but I've got so many other beers in the fridge it's hard to buy something else until I make room.

• Like 1

Good beer after a hard day! :cheers   In my region is such a beer "Pearl" Lublin breweries is very good and i would recommend!

Is it weird that I don't drink beer?

I stopped about a year and a half ago because I was cutting out all carbonated stuff. Now I never drink it, beer is too filling imo, I'm not a big person so like 2 or 3 beers and I'd be full.

My drink is Mojito, and if I'm @ place where they don't know how to make good drinks tequila + OJ.

Beer pure and simple. I wont drink any pissy stuff that ends in ...ieser, ...eken, ...ors, etc. that crap is full of chemicals. Anything that's IPA or a Pale Ale. My current favorites are; Angel City IPA, Sierra Nevada Ranger, Stone IPA. Also enjoy my red wine as long as it doesnt taste like vinegar, The days or drinking hard liquor are done for me because the stuff doesnt agree with me and usually leaves with a beast of a headache. :cheers

• Like 1

... that crap is full of chemicals. 

Well... technically, all beers are full of chemicals.  :D

That said, bourbons are my thing these days. Recommend Angel's Envy and Bulleit Rye.

• Like 2