Hello!

L3ftY.

Out of all the years I have been here, both as a former member of F|A and as a community member, I have never done a formal introduction of myself. It was suggested to me earlier that I should, so here I is..

I have been playing ET since about 2004 I am guessing (old age never is kind). Never really tried to master my shot, or installed a cfg, or tweaked my game play because I have always played it for fun and laughs. I never took it to the next level because I wasn't interested in getting my K/R to atmospheric heights. I scrimmed a bit here and there but mostly pubbed my way along all this time making friends along the way. 

I play on the ET hardcore server which can get challenging when playing against some elite competition. That's where my trusty rnade comes in handy ;)

In real life, I am a sales manager/recruiter for a large staffing firm just outside of Toronto, Canada. My background is logistics/transportation and deal with multi-national clients on a daily basis. I sometimes work from home or go into the office, which why I sometimes play during the day if it's slow. 

The F|A community has always been a great place to stay in contact with friends all these years. See ya on the fragging fields!

L3ftY.

Edited by L3ftY.
  • Like 2

Hey there lefty! You haven't changed my litter box in a while! :D

ah... that's where that stench is coming from. You know, it doesn't matter how much litter there is, you still manage to miss the box and it ends up on the floor   ... 

litter-box.jpg?w=575&h=431

• Like 1