Titanfall

Chameleon

@ Sid- The matchmaking and autobalance of Titanfall has always been dumb. However, if you get on everyone's Origin ID, there are guaranteed to be enough players on to make a team and you will never get autobalanced. And if you have a good team (I can say that we do) you will most definitely crush. But yes there are the G-10's who live to play the game. Just don't let it bother you; numbers don't mean skill. Most often they have higher burn cards and perks, but those can be removed by killing them. :P

@Sin- I have never been good with Titans and for the longest time never played with them. But do as Vanaraud says; play with the set up and types of titans. That's the only way you will pick what you are comfortable with. As well, always use the power core (when it asks you to press v while in the titn).

• Like 1

I have probably posted this a few times but my origin id is FAChameleon if anyone wants to party up and play..  Would be nice to get one whole side composed of FA..  

I have probably posted this a few times but my origin id is FAChameleon if anyone wants to party up and play..  Would be nice to get one whole side composed of FA..  

Already do (ish) when I'm on. Usually Blaze, Gun, Grinch, Me, Vanaraud, Summerlady and Nwe. Trying to get summer to join FA!

• Like 1