Titanfall

Chameleon

I was going to kill my pc last night while it was dl'ing the new stuff. But I didn't! However I did not have the opportunity to play the new games. It sounds fun!

Oh and origin name is mediumnachos.

• Like 1

They really did fix a lot of the matchmaking issues, and spread a new coat of paint on everything.. While a lot of the changes are just for looks, the really fixed a big chunk of the weapon issues, like the shotty and the satchel charge being freakishly overpowered, which for me was a big deal, as everyone was spamming the crap out of those two, and when you are not in your titan it doesn't just lumber around like a retarded giant, it really does become a valuable team mate! But over all the weapon ballance was the greatest change..

I wanted to get it...

But I'm sick of being nickled and dimed by these AAA companies.

$60 bucks to start... and it has a f***in' season pass on top of it. Sad, because it looked fun.

I wanted to get it...

But I'm sick of being nickled and dimed by these AAA companies.

$60 bucks to start... and it has a f***in' season pass on top of it. Sad, because it looked fun.

Yeah, I can find no way to justify spending £45 on a game to the missus. I really enjoy the game, but enjoy having "the quiet life" more.

Yep the game is fast paced so snipers are quite useless. Also whoever starts the game then the "burn cards" justify their name. I was collecting them as mad as in unlocks it said "rare" card pack recieved. It means really good cards recieved not cards are given away rarely. So even if the patch extended the pack size I still have to throw away 2-3 cards to keep it in pack size of 46 even if I just "burn" every map 3 random map.

And btw on game time it was for half the price, else I would have been thinking about buying still;)

I hope they get some more Titan voices. And auto titans actually engage the combat with patch too.

I´m thinking they could make Titanfall for free or give it away for few bucks and start selling DLC-s with new gamemode\maps\voices\paintjobs, would increase the playerbase probably. And I like how they give out patches to resolve issues, not like other developers. No hangings still now with 6h straight gameplay.

• Like 1

You know that the Titan's have isignas? And I don't know when you got the game Vanaraud, but we used to have like 35 slots. So I was very happy when they moved it up to 46. As for sniping once you get the stabilizer, you can sit in one perch and be very effective. In fact I've gotten some great shots while running and jumping.

I just want to know, when I reach level 50, do I start gen levels after that, or do I have to complete challenges to begin that?

• Like 1

You know that the Titan's have isignas? And I don't know when you got the game Vanaraud, but we used to have like 35 slots. So I was very happy when they moved it up to 46. As for sniping once you get the stabilizer, you can sit in one perch and be very effective. In fact I've gotten some great shots while running and jumping.

I just want to know, when I reach level 50, do I start gen levels after that, or do I have to complete challenges to begin that?

The first time you Regen there are no requirements for level2, but after that you have to complete certain challenges to reach level 3 and so on..

It's actually pretty fun (and on level 5 with goosers very frustrating)  I have made it to G6 so basically anyone can do it hehe

Sniping is a pretty big part of some of the Regen challenges, to regen in certain levels you will have to get your snipe on..

• Like 1

On what Gen?  Each Gen goes up to 50 and there are 10 Gens..  So I wouldn't get to excited Jopa :P

Edited by Chameleon
  • Like 1

I don't see the hype with the regen levels. I finally made it, but it sucks. I don't have any of my weapons and I get killed easily by noobs again.

• Like 1

Lol its very much like in ET, first map and I jumped straight into 4th level;) And atm I´m at 2nd gen and 47lvl and still getting noobed by total newbies;) Thats another great aspect of the game, unless you memorise the exact sequence of the spawnpoints then lvls means nothing. Though I hate those gen8 players knowing exactl spawn sequences and being spawn r@¤%/¤d every time...

Lol its very much like in ET, first map and I jumped straight into 4th level;) And atm I´m at 2nd gen and 47lvl and still getting noobed by total newbies;) Thats another great aspect of the game, unless you memorise the exact sequence of the spawnpoints then lvls means nothing. Though I hate those gen8 players knowing exactl spawn sequences and being spawn r@¤%/¤d every time...

It's murder if you get paired against Gen 10 level 50 players. For some reason they are faster and more proficient. I mean honestly you have to have no life to reach that level. Needless to say, it was very irritating playing the games last night. And I swear there are some people who cheat. I swearth...

• Like 1

It's murder if you get paired against Gen 10 level 50 players. For some reason they are faster and more proficient. I mean honestly you have to have no life to reach that level. Needless to say, it was very irritating playing the games last night. And I swear there are some people who cheat. I swearth...

Hey I got a life and I am getting ready to go G7 :P