FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

Tonight's The Night!

I think Croatia will give us a suprise tonight and get a draw or even win.

I think its going to be an awesome game tonight. I dont even know if we are going to win or not because there is no more Ronaldo, Ronaldinho etc. so no real threat :P Good luck :D

i say brazil  5   croatia  0

don't miss the game guys BRAZIL VS  CROATIA  2day at 4 pm http://www.rojadirecta.me   

love USA

Im not saying we are going to win but 5-0 definatly not haha but the best way to find out is to watch the game :D

• Like 1

Well, an important anecdote is that to date, no european team has won a world cup outside of Europe. So we shall see how it goes this time :rolleyes: 

Vamosss Españaaaaaaaa!
!!

• Like 2

Ugh the game starts at 1pm and I work. Where can I watch these shenanigans live?

I think this is legit: http://www.worldcup2014liveonline.net/brazil-croatia-thursday-12-june-2014-hour-2100/

Croatia---win tonight  :yahoo  :yahoo  :yahoo

Are you from Croatia too? :)

brazil-croatia-world-cup-live.jpg

• Like 2

Game is going really good 1-1 on half time and teams are doing the best they can you can still watch it live on http://www.worldcup2014liveonline.net/brazil-croatia-thursday-12-june-2014-hour-2100/

LOL. I'm tracking it through yahoo.  But yeah I'm at work so can't really watch long videos. :( But going to the gym now, so it better be on!

Edited by Incubus

:o  Brazil wins 3 -1 

croasia give his best brazil not really , they did not play that good i think is luck brazil wins ,, but win is a win congrats 2 brazil

• Like 2

Joke ref....never a pk.Pletikosa didnt help either..should of saved the pk & the 3rd goal.Unlucky Croatia.

But overall it was a great opening game.World Cup has opened with a BANG!

• Like 1

:o Brazil wins 3 -1

Yah. But what I can say is that I cant find any respect to give towards the win, im not saying that we gave the best of us in the second half but the brazilian guy "tripped" on air and suddenly a penalty shot?!?! Later Olic hit a ball with his head and referee calls a hand after we scored?!? Neymar's first goal was really tricky so he was the biggest threat to our defense. If it was totally fair the result would be 2-2 maybe even more if our players weren't so stupid and slow. I cannot explain how furious I was in the second half
  • Like 1

Joke ref....never a pk.Pletikosa didnt help either..should of saved the pk & the 3rd goal.Unlucky Croatia.

But overall it was a great opening game.World Cup has opened with a BANG!

im with u evolution