FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

Joke ref....never a pk.Pletikosa didnt help either..should of saved the pk & the 3rd goal.Unlucky Croatia.

But overall it was a great opening game.World Cup has opened with a BANG!

Pletikosa saved us in first half but still im totally dissapointed.

I agree with Maky and Twstr; the Croatia goalie was useless. And what was with those "god I hope this outlandish far kick makes a goal" from Croatias side. I was in the gym almost yelling at the tv. 

• Like 1

Well that joke of "referee" is currently the most hated person in Croatia and maybe the whole world. Thats the reason why is #RoboACroacia trending #1 worldwide tweet. So please go to twitter and share #RoboACroacia.

"If that's a penalty, we don't need to play football anymore. Let's play basketball instead. It's a shame."

"We better give it up now and go home, we talk about respect, Croatia didn't get any"

-Niko Kovac

imo referee made right call from he's perspective he saw man falling from Croatia player hold him with 2 hands. He doesnt see from any other angle or from replay. He only gets to see it once and it happens fast. From viewers point it may seem stupid and bad whistle. Just my opinion.

f*** brazil man,f*** fifa,this is just going to be a replay of 2002 world cup but instead of korea now it is brazil getting the calls...

i always supported brazil but f*** this...

• Like 1

I just want to say: Thank you Brazil, really thank you for the warmest f-ing disrespected welcome.

Well that joke of "referee" is currently the most hated person in Croatia and maybe the whole world. Thats the reason why is #RoboACroacia trending #1 worldwide tweet. So please go to twitter and share #RoboACroacia and the hate for the referee.

"If that's a penalty, we don't need to play football anymore. Let's play basketball instead. It's a shame."

"We better give it up now and go home, we talk about respect, Croatia didn't get any"

-Niko Kovac

We are here to enjoy a mondial fest and share heterogeneous culture !

This referee is known as one of the best referee, he's human after all, and from his point of view, we can understand it may be harder to take such decision, especially under pressure.

So : Please DONT share the "hate for the ref", don't be too hard with him. (don't throw to him the first stone -don't know if we can translate this in english-)

I think it's another debate -> football with or without VIDEO-referring to help HUMAN's decision ?

P.S : of course it's hard for the croatians (You include Kepar) to not blame the ref, they might have won the game after all... if it was 2-1 croa.

+ it's not done for them, they've the potential to make it against Mex & cameroun, indeed, we've seen a good croatian team. (Modric, Rakitic, Olic, Perisic ... !)

But we can't blame Brazil (neymar) to shot the penalty and the goal to fall (Julio Cesar vs Olic).

Tonight : Mex-Cam + Spain-Neth !!!

• Like 1