Friendly Scrim Match 6v6. |H*S| Vs. =F|A=

CheepHeep

in AUS we had this thing called ETPUG

basically a whole heap of players rocked up 2 captains were chosen, and they pick teams.. at the end of 3 matches 2 new captains were chosen and we go again

was GREAT FUN!!

I read that eclipse. This whole topic was started as a friendly scrim between fa and h*s though so idk why a community regular would have priority over a member of fa.

I never said I'm taking someone's spot, I said I'm avi, so if someone can't make it. I can fill in for them, plus I'm an ex-fa anyway

Edited by ecLipse~

You'll need a different time to that. 3am West / 6am East Australia lol

I think this might suit all countries best:

SUN FEB 23th

1am East OZ - 01:00h

SAT FEB 22th

11pm Japan - 23:00h

10pm West OZ - 22:00h

3pm Europe 15:00h

2pm GMT - 14:00h

9am East Coast US - 9:00h

4am West Coast US - 04:00h

No matter how you twist and turn the times, one timezone will be playing late at night/ early morning....

Edited by Terrorbot

Joining that topic to say that I have one week off from work in uk and would be very happy to scrim with any of you this week :) 

Please, add me on xfire if you're interested ! also coming back for three weeks in April ! 

• Like 3

• Administrators

U guys should stop discussing.. I have given you guys server IP info ... Start using it and start playing :)

For random scrims ... make a team.. and start scrimming... one match over? Extra 3 players? Ok, next round go with another 3 players.. Just play turn by turn... 

It's for fun guys.. not to win Olympics medal ...  

Just a create RSVP on calendar... people who want to join will accept it... That's it.. done deal.

Example: 

1st. Fun scrim - 6 vs 6 or 3vs 3 - Date blah blah. 

Hack even at my work place we call meeting in 30 mins...and u guys are in lots of talk... to make it go to first scrim. 

First scrim on 22nd? Hack..I would say do it tomorrow evening when u guys get 6 players... or hack even in 2 hrs... 

• Like 3

U guys should stop discussing.. I have given you guys server IP info ... Start using it and start playing :)

For random scrims ... make a team.. and start scrimming... one match over? Extra 3 players? Ok, next round go with another 3 players.. Just play turn by turn... 

It's for fun guys.. not to win Olympics medal ...  

Just a create RSVP on calendar... people who want to join will accept it... That's it.. done deal.

Example: 

1st. Fun scrim - 6 vs 6 or 3vs 3 - Date blah blah. 

Hack even at my work place we call meeting in 30 mins...and u guys are in lots of talk... to make it go to first scrim. 

First scrim on 22nd? Hack..I would say do it tomorrow evening when u guys get 6 players... or hack even in 2 hrs... 

thats exaclty what we did on these last 2 days on EtPro #2 :)

Seaside was getting palyers from Hardcore server and silent and some on our xfire....we nearly always played 5o5 or 6o6

and half of players were also on TS

to everyone who wants to play here is my xfire: lucac053

and the xfire of seaside: nwodoom

and also get other xfire from people on this topic

add us and everytime we play and search for people we'll write you ;)

and i'm avi this sunday

Edited by krAzy :)