What was the last movie you watched?

Smultronstallet

The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 1

It is as good and as bad as I anticipated. Actually I liked it better than the first two. Nothing to exclaim about, but there's no way I wasn't going to see it having invested the time in the first two movies. Pretty smart and I see it catching trend, all the trilogies out lately, and to break the third part into two movies is yet another occasion to make money.

Good for them.. sigh

Went to see the Hobbit tonight.  It was better than I expected.  A little different flavor than the standard - run around, hide , run around some more format they've been using.   Like the others in the series it was long ( by todays standards) at 144 mins.   The ending didn't suck which was also something new in the series - everything stitched up neatly.

• Like 1

Not really a horror movie, but I guess it's a good movie to watch when you're bored to death. I actually liked this movie, I watched this last night and that girl is insane lol. 

Not really a horror movie, but I guess it's a good movie to watch when you're bored to death. I actually liked this movie, I watched this last night and that girl is insane lol.

I'd call it a horror movie, definitely in the slasher genre though. I saw it a while ago and really liked it, especially watching the chick's character reveal itself over time.

Went to see the Hobbit tonight.  It was better than I expected.  A little different flavor than the standard - run around, hide , run around some more format they've been using.   Like the others in the series it was long ( by todays standards) at 144 mins.   The ending didn't suck which was also something new in the series - everything stitched up neatly.

Went to see it yesterday too, and I agree with that.

Just found the end too cheap, and some visual effects a bit ridiculously "too much"... 

But worth seeing though.

• Like 1