What was the last movie you watched?

Smultronstallet

I watched this movie last night at a sleepover, I really enjoyed this movie! :3.

The movie is about 9 teenagers who go camping in the woods. Two men just bought a vacation home, also in the woods. At a gas station, one of the men tried to talk to one of the girls, Allison- he sucks at talking to girls - so he accidentally only scared the teenagers. Later in the woods, the men were fishing and they saw Allison who startled and hits her head. They saved her, but her friends thought they kidnapped Allison. 
Through the whole movie teenagers died, but it seemed that the men were "psychopaths", but they are actually pretty sweet guys who never meant to hurt anyone and tried to help them and ahw I felt so bad for them xD. 

I watched "Edge of Tomorrow" last night.  I liked it but didn't love it.  "Groundhog day" with a military styling.

I guess we truly have made every movie we could ever make.  Now it is time to change the old movies into new movies.

Graphics were good, but that can be said of most of the graphical movies out now.

I wish someone would learn how to make movie blood look real and dead people look dead.  You have no expression when you are dead. None.

And the iris of your eye is fully dilated and your eyes are not focused.  Dead eyes don't see, so quit having the actor focus on a distant mark.

You think they would learn how to do this.

Everybody here that's interested in lower budget, nobody has heard of it movies, watch LAST STOP FOR PAUL. It's excellent. Hilarious and informative. 

Just got done listening to it while I wolfed, does that count?