Which Cod is most played

Sl@yer

Question

What COD series is being played right now and is the most popular? I went to go and get that COD ghost, but of course it was gone. I saw COD-MW3 and was still about $40CDN and was going to pick it up. I wanted to come here first to find out before I spent any money on a game that I know nothing about.

I played COD series on the XBox, but, I always said if I had a damn mouse and keyboard I would play a whole lot better. I'm looking to test this theory out and would rather not make my first move toward a new game be a "newb" one. I am sure you all will have fun killing me at first but you would get bored with it, This I know :).

12 answers to this question

I don't know about the other CODs on PC because I haven't played them in a long time. I do know that there are many, many members of this clan still play COD 4. There are lots of servers and at least one of them tends to be full at any given time.

JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Ok, got all set up. Man do I suck ass right now. I have no idea what most the controls are, including getting a full drop down console. I may need help in the future so keep an eye out when on the servers :).

sign here->

here->

initial here->

sign your soul away here->

<-die over there

Hey ! Leave me out of this !! I will not be a pawn in your sordid little game of pownz !

And, BTW, COD4 is where it's at, just sayin'.......

Yes the original Modern Warfare is best. I have all but Ghosts, the new ones have some fun things, but COD4 is still the best as far as game play goes IMO. Our servers are still pretty active, for the most part, come join us!