Hello everyone

ReeferMadness

Hello everyone,

I'm *Evil*Fazar*, you may have seen me playing on the F|A etpub Wolfenstein:ET server. I've been playing ET for about 4 years on and off, but I'm still a noob.

I figured I should finally join the forums and say hello since I've been playing on the server for a few months now. The F|A servers are fun, and I appreciate that someone still runs an ET server and manages to keep it populated.

I'm 20 years old and currently in college, so if you see me lagging out in the game for minutes at a time it's because my college's internet blows.

I also enjoy reading, playing soccer, and raging my face off to loud music. One of my favorite bands is Infected Mushroom, has anyone else heard of them?

You might also see me playing aliased as ReeferMadness, which is what I play under when I play stoned :P

And that's about it, any other questions just ask.

*Evil*Fazar*

Edited by *Evil*Fazar*

Welcome Welcome!

Ahh infected mushrooms was a crazy show! One of the best I've been to :D

Yeah I loved the show I went to, it was madness! Which show did you go to? I've only been to one, at Terminal 5 in New York City, but I hope I get the chance to go to more.

Yeah I loved the show I went to, it was madness! Which show did you go to? I've only been to one, at Terminal 5 in New York City, but I hope I get the chance to go to more.

O.o new york musta been insane! I went to one at the Saltair in Salt Lake City.