What is the best video game you have evaaaaaa played

OnionKnight

What is the best video game you ever played?

I have 3 games that were my all time favourite:

Final Fantasy Tactics (Hey it was good ! i don't care what people say)

4.jpg

Castle Crashers

e3-2008-castle-crashers-screens-20080714030429596_640w.jpg

Shadow of the Colossus

colossus.jpg

only two games come in my mind:

Fahrenheit (AKA Indigo Prophecy) fahrenheit.jpg

Resident Evil 1 resident-evil-remake.jpg

3rd place can be filled by ET lol

Loved Fahrenheit. Played it like 7 times. So easy but interesting at the same time. Many missions, decent graphics, love the mood.

Resident Evil 1 was just something. IT. WAS. MIND-BREAKING. So many secrets, passages, missions and of course, zombies.

I really loved Age of Empires--1st edition. But if you want to go way back I would have to say Zork. I am older than most of you but as cheesy as Zork sounds it was a really cool game. All text--no graphics.

I also used to dig Tron. Very cool game based on a cheesy movie.

ET as obvious first game i love :xx

Age of Empires 3, Age of Mythology 1-2 (loved both) -- fan of strategic games :P

Need for speed underground 2

and back at past my first online game Call of Duty 2 :D

@OnionKnight, Final Fantasy Tactics was very good.

Very hard to pick overall best game I've ever played. I'll just list some in no particular order and try not to get carried away

Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Super Metroid, M.T.'S Punchout and Super Punchout, Gran Turismo (series) , Virtua Fighter (series), Street Fighter II, Defender of The Crown ( Amiga version preferably ). Starcraft, BOTH Diablo I & II, Dark Age of Camelot, Chrono Trigger, Total War series.

Man thats already too many and I'm sure I'm missing a lot. Silent Hunter Series... So many games, better if somebody else decides which ones are best.

1 Starcraft

2 RTCW/ET

I think MW 1/2 are tied for 3rd, with all the Mario Kart and Super Smash Bro's games in 4th.

@OnionKnight, Final Fantasy Tactics was very good.

Very hard to pick overall best game I've ever played. I'll just list some in no particular order and try not to get carried away

Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Super Metroid, M.T.'S Punchout and Super Punchout, Gran Turismo (series) , Virtua Fighter (series), Street Fighter II, Defender of The Crown ( Amiga version preferably ). Starcraft, BOTH Diablo I & II, Dark Age of Camelot, Chrono Trigger, Total War series.

Man thats already too many and I'm sure I'm missing a lot. Silent Hunter Series... So many games, better if somebody else decides which ones are best.

Oh damn i forgot about castlevania symphony of the Night and Chrono Trigger. Those games were awesome. I think i wasted like 6 months playing them lol

Hard to pick or even list games in any particular order, many of them were great, here are some: Super Mario Bros (yes that old SNES game), Westwood RTS's (from Dune 2 to Red Alert 2), Starcraft, ET, Wolf 3D, X-wing Alliance, Gran Turismo 4, Final Fantasy X, Jedi Knight II, GTA2, Mario Kart, Super Mario Galaxy, Diablo II, Prince of Persia trilogy, Ragnarok Online, Star Wars Battlefront I and II, Battlefield 1942 (loved the music theme), Halo, Heavy Gear II, NFS Most Wanted, Civilization III, and probably many more I can't remember right now.