words of wisdom that may bring a smile

Phobia

now I don't know if I got a 'like' because of what I wrote, or because the text was white ^^

Oh lol I have the black theme, so I could easily see the white text xD

But something I've always thought about... If you're not nervous, then you don't care

Edited by Daliger
  • Like 3

Remember, you have to be odd to be number one.

- Dr. Seuss

The anger is not for everyone :angry: , just a few we control it :ph34r: ... (damm, MOFO Keyboard, tomorrow I will buy one new) :P

I'm not sure if that comment was intentional or not, but it fits!

• Like 2

When your boss says, "...oh, and one final thing"  it isn't.  Your shit is in the wind.

"If you are struck upon the cheek, you must turn and offer him the cheek"  All the while you are putting on your brass knuckles....smile big   mofo !

Never look a policeman in the eyes.  Always look at his badge.  You may need that number some day.

Why do people keep their car keys on the key fob?  If you lock your keys in the car.......the fob is in your pocket.  duh

To lower your trash rates at your house.  Get a shopping cart and put your trash in it.  Then walk around the neighborhood to an apartment dumpster.

Act like you are looking through the trash.  Then just put yours in the dumpster.  Works for me.

Put this sign on your house door.   CAUTION!  DEADLY VIPERS ON PREMISES!

To get people's attention for your next garage sale.  Put a naked female manikin in a lounge chair on the front lawn holding a sign  "Garage Sale"

The next time you go to the tavern to pick up girls...wear two different shoes with red socks.  Women can't stop themselves from pointing this out to you.

Never buy a woman a drink in a bar.  Never.  Unless she is with you.

Never answer your cell phone when you are talking to a person you just met.  Silence your phone.

Always carry a handkerchief.  Especially when wearing light colored pants. 

If you look through rose colored glasses long enough...you will go into night blindness.

How many F|A members does it take to change a light bulb ?   All of them.   Dumbass  we are all on the interwebbing network.  So it its your light bulb.  What a group !

• Like 4

• Clan Friend

To lower your trash rates at your house.  Get a shopping cart and put your trash in it.  Then walk around the neighborhood to an apartment dumpster.

Act like you are looking through the trash.  Then just put yours in the dumpster.  Works for me.

:D