30 members have voted

1. 1. What do YOU use?

• Google Chrome (YEAHH!)
    • Mozilla (ehh)
    • Opera (lolwat)
    • Internet explorer (ewwww)
    • other

I use firefox and google chrome.

If your just browsing the net, google chrome is the best in my opinion.

If your doing specific tasks, or dont care about speed as much. I would go with firefox, especially with all the addons to customize it.

Opera is also fast, but I personally dislike it.

Safari = lol

internet explorer can cease to exist for all i care

Opera is slow eye candy. Safari beats it easily in performance.  :P

Aufmacher_Browser_ONLINE.jpg

Source

Firefox 3.6 beats Chrome now. I'm not sure where Opera stands now. From some websites it's still under chrome, from others, it's over Safari (LOLLL). Safari is still the fastest browser. However the most convenient one is Chrome for searching/surfing on the net. The only problem for me is the compatibility with Windows 7 which doesn't allow the "Preview bar". Safari start to piss me off because the search field isn't easily reachable. IE crash a lot but is still the most supported browser for a lot of stuff at job and on the net. Firefox is the fastest one when you don't have any addons. Add some and it will become a big beast mother father monster fat ass which load the pages REALLY slowly. So for the moment I'll start to test Opera and if I really dislike it, I'll fall back to Chrome and forget about the "Preview bar" of windows which gets on my nerve when I have too much tabs opened. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Google Chrome and Safari are my favorites. Mainly for the performance. for things like browsers I rather go for performance the looks. Plus with google chrome, you can get some pretty sweet themes :)

But i have firefox and opera as well.