Gamer Nightz #2 Vote

OnionKnight

16 members have voted

1. 1. What game?

• Age of Empires 2 (Onionknight)
    • Quake 3 (hecken)
    • Warsow (WarN!nja)
    • Urban Terror (suggested by Thundercunt)
    • San Andreas Multiplayer (Post Organic)
    • Armagetron Advanced

Yeah, I'd really like to do an RTS - I think that would be really fun. Starcraft, Age of Mythology (by the AoE guys - but myth and gods instead of guns.. a nice spin that I quite enjoy), or the classic Age of Empires (whichever of the installments).

Dammit, Starcraft, why haven't I thought of that, with that one you can't really miss. Also from RTS I've played, Red Alert 2 and Tiberian Sun were one of better ones, but nothing like good old Dune 2.

Guys, if you are going to do a strategy game, you have to ban asians, cause they can win before you log in. That being said, I am only half asian, so I am eligible to pwn ur asses.

lol farg. Where is desu to post something here lol?

You really couldnt find better games?lol

suggest some for the 3rd gamer night (only can make up to 2 suggestions per person). I am welcome to any suggestions (you can post it here if you like. I did that for everyone who posted a suggestion). Or just message me by xfire lol

The problem is if no one posts suggestion, we only get like 6 suggestions from 6 people.

U have Age of Empires 3 also?

Ya I have it =P. And Age of Mythology too. If you want we can put AOE 3 as a suggestion for next next week.

NOTE: Also Diablo 2 for the #1 nightz is done and it was a success. 7 people on and off again so it was a good fun time. I cheated a bit and jumped from lvl 15--> 22 on my paladin lol (so i could catch up to hecken and degritz)

If you wish to play different with individuals from the F|A community. Plz join F|A HAMACHI (using the hamachi program of course) to connect

suggest some for the 3rd gamer night (only can make up to 2 suggestions per person). I am welcome to any suggestions (you can post it here if you like. I did that for everyone who posted a suggestion). Or just message me by xfire lol

The problem is if no one posts suggestion, we only get like 6 suggestions from 6 people.

Ya I have it =P. And Age of Mythology too. If you want we can put AOE 3 as a suggestion for next next week.

NOTE: Also Diablo 2 for the #1 nightz is done and it was a success. 7 people on and off again so it was a good fun time. I cheated a bit and jumped from lvl 15--> 22 on my paladin lol (so i could catch up to hecken and degritz)

If you wish to play different with individuals from the F|A community. Plz join F|A HAMACHI (using the hamachi program of course) to connect

Now I'm 31 :D

Your assa got pwned so badly xD

• Like 1