Gamer Nightz #2 Vote

OnionKnight

16 members have voted

1. 1. What game?

• Age of Empires 2 (Onionknight)
    • Quake 3 (hecken)
    • Warsow (WarN!nja)
    • Urban Terror (suggested by Thundercunt)
    • San Andreas Multiplayer (Post Organic)
    • Armagetron Advanced

Ya I have it =P. And Age of Mythology too. If you want we can put AOE 3 as a suggestion for next next week.

NOTE: Also Diablo 2 for the #1 nightz is done and it was a success. 7 people on and off again so it was a good fun time. I cheated a bit and jumped from lvl 15--> 22 on my paladin lol (so i could catch up to hecken and degritz)

If you wish to play different with individuals from the F|A community. Plz join F|A HAMACHI (using the hamachi program of course) to connect

well i played quite alot AOE 3 offline, like 2 times made all missions or even more, and played Age of mythology for so many times, would love to try it online :D

guys you missing the goddamn point here..... choose games wich ppl can get online some how.... i just not gonna buy a game everytime theres a gamer night plus my pc cant handle so many games... please choose game wich every would pay or DL... thank you :D

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I wanted Q3A too! (After your mum ofc)

No you can't, you're the queer of the F|A Spam brigade.

:mellow:

• Like 1

guys you missing the goddamn point here..... choose games wich ppl can get online some how.... i just not gonna buy a game everytime theres a gamer night plus my pc cant handle so many games... please choose game wich every would pay or DL... thank you :D

You can download them but you need to use bittorrent (and if you need a game ask me and i can send it to you). All these games are available online.

You can download them but you need to use bittorrent (and if you need a game ask me and i can send it to you). All these games are available online.

Your mum is available online? Plz send link!

onion should constantly spam me on xfire so i won't forget to play AOE2 with you guys x]

Srry i had a busy week. Haven't had time to plan much so i just messaged everyone a few minutes ago =P

• 1 month later...

I rape faces on Urban Terror on Linux... I am also not limited to raping some more face on AssaultCube or any one of those cheesy Linux native FPS games.. Rape face I tell you..

Anyway, Urban Terror has my vote.

Watch out I am on Linux.. Cant find my hacks. ;)

I love Assault Cube!

Anyone else play 'salt cube?

We could set up a permanent =F|A= server for Assault Cube, it is free first-person shooter, pure frag, runs on any computer, and is a lot of fun.

You guys can download Assault Cube for free here:

http://assault.cubers.net/media/