Gamer Nightz #2 Vote

OnionKnight

16 members have voted

1. 1. What game?

• Age of Empires 2 (Onionknight)
    • Quake 3 (hecken)
    • Warsow (WarN!nja)
    • Urban Terror (suggested by Thundercunt)
    • San Andreas Multiplayer (Post Organic)
    • Armagetron Advanced

Vote for what game you want to play on Jan 29th. Lol here is what we have so far (read the polls).

If a game you would like to suggest isn't up there, just post here (has to be multiplayer though). If we choose a game that you do not have, find a torrent, install, and I will post instructions on my blog.

Also the deadline for voting is Jan 22. Whoever has most votes win

i dot have age of empires, i played before at my brother`s house.. if you guys have a DL ink for free i would play it thou.... same goes for urban terror... Q3 arena i think i stil have the CD somewhere laying around... but my vote is for WARSOW wich is free full game DL and is very close to Q3...

i dot have age of empires, i played before at my brother`s house.. if you guys have a DL ink for free i would play it thou.... same goes for urban terror...

Urban terror is free. Age of Empires II can provide you a link anytime =D. Just message me on xfire

This is Age of Empires II - the great grand daddy of the strategy genre (next to starcraft and Command and Conquer lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my9hZ5gzOAA&feature=PlayList&p=0D681AF00B12A4FB&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=52

@ onion... dude you couldnt find an englishversion? lmao i dont understand shit of what they saying lol... but yeah look like fun... i played command and conquer manny times before great game..... maybe we could do a lan match of age of empires thou...

@ onion... dude you couldnt find an englishversion? lmao i dont understand shit of what they saying lol... but yeah look like fun... i played command and conquer manny times before great game..... maybe we could do a lan match of age of empires thou...

Ya there is english. I just felt like using the german one because it is nice to hear sexy german voices once in a while

• Like 1

I rape faces on Urban Terror on Linux... I am also not limited to raping some more face on AssaultCube or any one of those cheesy Linux native FPS games.. Rape face I tell you..

Anyway, Urban Terror has my vote.

Watch out I am on Linux.. Cant find my hacks. ;)

Add one more option of yoyo's --> games with your gf :) . I will play that :P

Lol Puzzlequest, cradle of rome. None of those games she plays are multiplayer though (unless they have a computer online version of bomberman somewhere lol. She would get hooked on that)

Also Yoyo your comp can play all these games =D (except for San Andreas. Your computer will fry lol)

Lol where is the option for your mum, onion? That is a fun multiplayer game that, I'm guaranteed, everyone will enjoy. Oh and btw, I will vote for San Andreas, Organic, if you can find a young kid who acts black and has a harrassing father, so I can tell his to say to his dad, "Tell him he's a f*cking assh*ole!"

And as for now something completely different... Armagetron Advanced

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKnTOYxtMeg

Anyway as you can see the game is pretty much Curves in 3D, with some extra features, with different styles of play (objectives). Basically the main goal is to make your opponent crash into a wall, before someone else crashes you into a wall that you leave behind yourself. I'm still noob at this as I found out about it last week. But don't get fooled, this thing can have some awesome battles.

To find out more: http://www.armagetronad.net/

On the current list I voted Q3, but I think my Q3 is somewhat short of maps.