Best antivirus?

illusion

my personal experiences ^^

freeware no doubt new avast 5 coming rocks (already tested beta)

sharware still n°1 nod32 kicking ass n°2 Kaspersky after new release more more getting heavy and make you wait 10 to 15 second more to get access to desktop then nod32

I personally dont use a antivirus program cos it slows down computer and its performance instead of using a antivirus use firefox to browse the internet,

it isnt connected to your windows so dont rlly need a antivirus i work this way since my son recommended for 2 years never ha any trouble .

btw i browse everywhere dont think i just look on this forum ^^.

The best AntiVirus based on both personal experience AND several AV Comparitive tests is G-Data. It gets a 99.9% detection rate (compared to around 93% of NOD32?) since it uses 2 scanning engines which I believe are BitDefender and Avast, 2 of the other top rated anti-virus systems out there.

It's also among the cheapest you'll find at £25... There's a 30 day trial if you want it.

AVG is good for a free version. norton however blows chunks. i prefer Trend Micro. it shows exactly how to remove the infection yourself and pretty good at warnings and updates

Since some weeks i use Avast,before that i had Spyware Doctor & AVG Free

Atm had no problems with all 3 of them,but if u gotta choose,let me recommand Avast

Edited by Fourzerotwo