Black screen with SS

Moxie_01

Trying to find a solution to this. Everytime I take a Screen shot using the Prt Scr button and paste it to Paint program all I get is black. I don't know what would be causing this or how to fix it. Any ideas?

hi,

i have the same problem.

with print button on keyboard i get a black SS when i paste in a software.

i bind F11 for SS and that works, but not when i opened the console and want a SS from console.

most i type /autoscreenshot manual in console and arrow up for last commands and enter for next SS!

i use Windows 7 Pro !

• Leader

Same thing for ET, but PrtScr does work when the game is in window mode, just not in full-screen mode.  That makes sense, as windows functions have to be used to make the window.

Same thing for ET, but PrtScr does work when the game is in window mode, just not in full-screen mode.  That makes sense, as windows functions have to be used to make the window.

^this. Use in game or other screen shot functions such as steam or xfire. /screenshojpeg in console for COD4 function, F12 for steam, scroll lock s for xfire.

i meaning in the past i had no problems with ingame ss on windows xp.

ok Moxie use bind F11 "autoscreenshot" or bind F11 "screenshotJPEG" or other key, i have F11 for SS and F12 for demo record !

than look in your et or cod screenshot folder !

cya

in console, type this in:

/bindlist

it will give you the list of ALL key binds. F12 from a fresh install will screenshot as a jpeg (i think jpeg).

you can bind it to any key like said prior.

You can use Xfire's screenshot option too. I think the default command is Scroll Lock + S. I prefer this option because it uploads their server as soon as you exit your game and you likely won't lose it.

i meaning in the past i had no problems with ingame ss on windows xp.

ok Moxie use bind F11 "autoscreenshot" or bind F11 "screenshotJPEG" or other key, i have F11 for SS and F12 for demo record !

than look in your et or cod screenshot folder !

cya

Tried this and it doesn't work. Used /bind F12 screenschotJPEG  but I don't get any SS. Or do I need the " in there?

Got it to work!

Now the wierd thing is, is that the Prt Scr button used to work. All I did was reinstall the game. The same settings and everything are the same.

Thanks for the assistance guys!

Edited by Moxie_01