new maps, silent #1

Ultra...?!

I thought Marrkech was already in the map list, but I could be wrong.  I have played Italy a few times and thought it was fun.  Didnt seem to have any choke points.  My only concern would be how it played with only a few on (quick finish).

Marrakech is already in the vote list, but the midday version.

Italy sounds a good idea.

And......................goldendunk? Is not like many pseudo pro players like this map but those who play for fun, it is :)

http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/119-goldendunk-goldendunk-a2pk3/

• Like 1

@ Maximo Decimo:

It is a big map, but....  There are three fighting sections that happen with obj based progression.  Once you get through the first part, you do not need to go back and the spawn point moves forward.  I have seen this played comfortably on 10v10.

Edited by Innis&Gunn

@ Maximo Decimo:

It is a big map, but....  There are three fighting sections that happen with obj based progression.  Once you get through the first part, you do not need to go back and the spawn point moves forward.  I have seen this played comfortably on 10v10.

Confirmed.

Oh yeah! i've played Italy (map from Counterstrike) on Hardcore server..good memories, a great map!
+1 for italy!
also OK for goldendrunk + desert temple + fuel desert (sounds cool)
New maps is a good idea!