I need very good help and FAST pls

=FIA=Velts

Hello guys

i have very very weird problem with my laptop, and thats why i'm going to be inactive AGAIN,because i just can't play

When i'm play MTA(Multi teft auto),GTA san andres or Call of duty 4mw or any game

after 1-3 minute i have played game just minimize i don't know why when i open game again i'm dead for that moment and its very annoying and thats why i don't want to play

Not sure is it virus or something but my antivirus program was when it started microsoft security essentials windows,friend told me to download Karspersky or Avast.

so i download Karspersky and then i didn't have that problem anymore. Some days i had it and it made my laptop slow and i uninstall it and download Avast and same thing it made my laptop slow but game minimize problem started again.

I asked help from other forum who help whole FORUM PC/Laptop problems , he told me he don't know what is it

so i made new topic on that forum and one told he had same problem and bought new PC/Laptop and no problem

i'm not rich to buy new laptop because of it....

Laptop INFO:

Name: Dell Latitude E6500

System info:QrQ76qD.png

Pls guys help me if you can i really want to play games normaly

I'd try reinstalling the operating system. This fixes most issues. It doesn't take too much time. I find myself doing to once a year or so to bring my PC back to the "new PC" speed.

I doubt this is the issue, BUT there could be a chance your CPU or GPU is overheating and causing a driver crash or it is being throttled down due to the heat. You can download a program called Speed Fan and check your temps.

I'd also make sure the antivirus isn't taking up too many resources. I'd recommend disabling it while gaming.

You can also try downloading and installing the latest video card drivers for your computer.

Edited by TulsaGeoff
  • Like 1

• Leader

Some advice I read:  You can unselect all of your startup programs and see if the games will play normally.  If they do, you can start re-selecting startup programs and rebooting and testing to see which program might be hogging resources in the background.  You might also have some programs set to delay-start, too.

There is a way to avoid rebooting after each program you restore to the startup-progams-list:  imitate a by-halves search.  Restore the first 1/2 of the startup programs and reboot.  If the games play ok, then the problem is probably in the second half of the startup programs.  The restore half of the remaining programs.  If the games play ok, then the problem is in the remaing 1/4.  If they don't play well, the problem is in the list between 1/2 and 3/4 of the startups.  You can investigate from there.  This avoids having to reboot after each and every change you make.

That is, if the problem seems to be in a resource-hogging or buggy startup program.  BTW, Windows Updates downloads have not always agreed with my systems, especially the Hardware Drivers they indicate that I should install.

I know I have had issues with some programs updating causing my games to auto-minimize, skype, steam, etc. can do it for me, so I would start by closing all other processes not necessary to the computer's functioning before playing a game, and see if the problem persists. If it continues, then it doesn't have anything to do with other programs, and I would suggest using system restore to restore your computer to a previous state, then see if the problem continues. Only use reinstalling windows as a last resort, it kinda sucks to lose all your files.

• Leader

You could try a program like Game Booster, which turns off "unneeded" processes in the background, but not other programs.

Looking for the DL, I now vaguely remember Razer taking it over.

http://download.cnet.com/Razer-Game-Booster/3000-18512_4-10913645.html

"...interface is basic, with a list of 24 noncritical processes that can be shut down during gaming."

I'm going to start using it again.  It's easier than writing a DOS script to do the same, as I did for ET on a Pentium4.