Diablo II anyone?

OnionKnight

Lol does anyone play diablo 2 in US west? I just started playing again so if you are interested, just message me by xfire =P.

Also my account is metalicarus on US west if you want to add me

im insterested but i have neva play it before so if i get it im gonna let you know so you can teach me

It is a pretty good game. Hulk is getting it too =) (I can teach you. It is really easy to play. Hhaha just about anyone can do it XD)

dunno about diablo 3.

but i will email you the key.

battle.net and download both dia 2 and lord of destruction

nvm f*** it, i forgot my password for battlenet, cant find out my cdkey, sorry bud.

I use to play diablo 2 like mad.. from running 5 bots at night to duping lol. but that was many many years ago. I only have a few chars left on US East realm that are not expired/banned, and I heard west has more bugs then rest of servers.

But if you want I can make a West character... probably ladder as its more profitable(money wise).

Lemme know.

Lol does anyone play diablo 2 in US west? I just started playing again so if you are interested, just message me by xfire =P.

sup onion!, i recently was banned from west!!!! so i went back to east, i havent played D2 Lod in a bit but my friends are rich and gearing up isnt a problem, if you decide to go east ill get you some gear to start you out,I have ladder and non ladder~ my accounts are loaded with mules,high runes, runewords, etc,etc, but let me know if your willing to go to East B)

PS. I make killer barbs, and im very comon with everything about diabloII, dueling was my specialty~ any questions on builds or anything ask me. pce

Edited by Forty

That was a good game, but I mostly stuck to SP because I didn't have proper internet connection back then (modem prices were really expensive). Later I made an account in Europe realm (I think? , I can't even remember password or account name), but never got far with my character. No expansion pack though. I've always considered it more of a SP game then MP game, but then again I've never really experienced the MP part.