Diablo II anyone?

OnionKnight

How you got banned??

sup hulk! my west account was banned for botting~ i had a level 94 hammerdin that baaled all day and i got caught lol, BUT no worries like i was telling onion i can pretty much get anything i want ladder or non ladder but on East... if your ever get on East ill start you out with some elites :D

sup hulk! my west account was banned for botting~ i had a level 94 hammerdin that baaled all day and i got caught lol, BUT no worries like i was telling onion i can pretty much get anything i want ladder or non ladder but on East... if your ever get on East ill start you out with some elites :D

My friend use to bot which is how i got lots of free equipment lol (bot = having a computer program play for you 24/7 inorder to get lots of drops ..etc). He doesn't play anymore though. He is botting on WOW now D= (He is a bot fruit lol)

ive never botted. but got both java and frenz barb to lvl 99 in a month, getting barb both BotD in the process lmao

Lol i stopped at 88 and then start working on a new char =D.

I got the best equips for bowazon in the game though =P (but bowazons suck D=. Lol i regret wasting and trading those high runes)

If you want to play, my account name is metalicarus on US west (anyone feel free to add)

I have the game, but I need the most IMPORTANT thing..

A god-damn ''legit'' CD-KEY :cry

• Like 1

ahh, onion make a glasszon all dex everything else base stats, and you'll crush just try and get to 200% frw (break point)and get some ias gear if your going to make let me know ill tell you a sweet build, and have you guys ever played Private D2 realms?> you dont need a legit cd key to play in most private realms, Id suggest D2Pk, epic place to duel and learn dueling~ and Apoc Realm is just modded real nice with new items enemies and bosses, hmmmm I think F|A should host a private D2 Realm too, that would be real pimp!!!

ahh, onion make a glasszon all dex everything else base stats, and you'll crush just try and get to 200% frw (break point)and get some ias gear if your going to make let me know ill tell you a sweet build, and have you guys ever played Private D2 realms?> you dont need a legit cd key to play in most private realms, Id suggest D2Pk, epic place to duel and learn dueling~ and Apoc Realm is just modded real nice with new items enemies and bosses, hmmmm I think F|A should host a private D2 Realm too, that would be real pimp!!!

Ya i am glass zon right now (I had to go 100+ vit so I can survive in hell and uber + my str very low. Just enough to wear equips lol). 5.5 k arrow damage, and already reached the max break point for my windforce. PVM though. Never pvped with this zon ( it could go pvp but the equips need to be changed. Lol i never had good experiences with bowazon pvp so i never used)

Merc gear is: Andarials Visage, Chain of Honor, Faith hydra bow (santurary is a must if you are using windforce without it being shaeled + cats eye lol)

my gear is windforce (1 empty socket), laying of hands gloves (ya i know but eh. I needed more IAS if i use that bow), 45% IAS- 140% damage- 15% def bone visage ( 3 kick ass jewels), Fortitude (lol it is a must have for damage), war travellers (lol depends what you want i guess XD. Gives dex and MF so i gave it a go), atmas scrab (amplify damage is an absolute must. Helps speed up boss kills and beats immune to physical), raven frost, bul cathos ring, Nosferatu's Coil (10% IAS, 7% leach and 10% slow helps a lot), Anni, Torch and 6x bow gc's (some with life, frost damage and regular plain lol). Got +6 bo CTA and a splendor shield on switch (lol i gave my lidless to my nerco on switch. Doesn't matter since both almost do the same thing)

I can pretty much do anything no problem (except ubers lol. I can participate in them, but never solo.). Bosses take a while though (can never be as fast as hammerdin but it is still fun to watch bowazon)

damn onion your zon sounds sick and PVP ready! down to the 6bo cta, your ready lol i was reading about Gamerz Night, im in lol and next week ill be on vacation from work so ill be able to get on anytime, oh btw just got my MIC!

damn onion your zon sounds sick and PVP ready! down to the 6bo cta, your ready lol i was reading about Gamerz Night, im in lol and next week ill be on vacation from work so ill be able to get on anytime, oh btw just got my MIC!

Lol. Just message me for gamer nightz. Looks like i might have to run a 2nd hamachi server now D= (you can only play 8 players per game so we might need 2)

yeah try versing my windy druid and hammerdin.

i would own all of you xD

sup desu! well well well, looks like we have some Duels to do but, are you on east or west? please say east lol

im east.

but mine probably expired. havent played on it. lol.

i had like 4 botd -_-

2 fortitudes, and 2 enigma and bunch of expensive stuff -_-

thats cool, i havent logged on either in a long time~ im too busy on Jay 2 B) but who knows maybe when 1.13 comes out we can get on d2 to check it out n stuff but for now ill try and stay out of your crosshairs lol, i always run into you and die

ps oh btw, expired chars don't delete or anything unless, someone else made the same name char. but id try and log in just to refresh them incase theyre still playable

Edited by Forty