The funniest Amazon product reviews of all time

sincity

Funniest Amazon Product Reviews
Amazon users' product reviews have helped guide millions of people as they researched various purchases, but sometimes they're as entertaining as they are helpful. As such, Amazon recently compiled a list of the funniest product reviews on its site. "Helpful product reviews written by Amazon customers are the heart of Amazon.com, and we treasure the customers who work hard to write them," Amazon wrote. "But occasionally customer creativity goes off the charts in the best possible way." The site's list includes some well-known items like the Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer that drew some of the most widely reported funny comments, but there are also a few obscure ones you might not have seen before. Amazon's full list is linked below.vfBcRAGCos8

View the full article

• Like 2

• Leader

The "Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer" might be useful if the cook wanted to construct something out of the banana parts.  You need consistent bricks to make a good house.

• Leader

I just knew the Denon cable was going to be on the list.

People saw the ridiculous price and just said f*ckit..

What?  You didn't want too pay $400 for used, $999 for refurbished or $9,999 or a new uber-cable?

The reviews of this product are the funniest that I have ever read:

http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AKDL1-Dedicated-Link-Cable/product-reviews/B000I1X6PM/ref=pr_all_summary_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Although I suspect some of these Denon cables offered are jokes and not for real, I dare not press 'cart' to find out!