Killbox: The Awakening. (Game Night)

Heretic121

For anyone willing; we need help getting this event advertised! Unfortunately we can't use the method we was going to use to advertise. So we need your help! Please advertise anywhere you're allowed. Get this event known! I appreciate any help, and I'll see about getting you a cookie for your troubles :D

Thanks in advance guys! :D

I'll definitely be there!

Got my binds ready for advertising.

Awesome! Thank you, Kentikins :D

I see if I can persuade one of the elite cookie holders to give you a cookie for your trouble :D

Awesome! Thank you, Kentikins :D

I see if I can persuade one of the elite cookie holders to give you a cookie for your trouble :D

Kent, I hereby give you this cookie. Don't complain about the type cuz you aint getting another!

I'll be there on Sunday if one of you reminds me on xfire.

Why do we always have to do all the hard work. Does your gubbiness blind you? Hehe! I'll try to remind you. Hopefully at a time when you are up. :)

Let's start advertising it in beginners...

I've got myself a bind that I use on Beginners, normally at the end/start of the map when everyone is able to look. I've managed to get a few regulars interested in coming but mostly the ones I normally talk to.

Rotation updated for game night, have fun kids! I might swing by and help pad everyone elses scores

way to cut it close there. You had heretic all worried!

Rotation updated for game night, have fun kids! I might swing by and help pad everyone elses scores

Thank you Joe! :D

way to cut it close there. You had heretic all worried!

Don't tell him that! :o lol