Minecraft Had I known.......

Chameleon

Haha just wait until you try Borderlands 2 and then we can talk about addictive games!! :P

It's so odd, I bought that game, and find it very fun, but not the least bit addictive. I go months without playing it, play it for a few days, then repeat.

Now you can combine Minecraft and COD together for another addictive game, Guncraft. Thinking about getting it on Steam. Highly addicted to Minecraft as it tho. Not sure I need another one :P

I may join you here in a day or so. I mostly played on the console - getting use to the PC at the moment. Obviously not that difficult but a lot of things on the console were just made "stupid user" friendly so to say. :P

I may join you here in a day or so. I mostly played on the console - getting use to the PC at the moment. Obviously not that difficult but a lot of things on the console were just made "stupid user" friendly so to say. :P

well, the pc version is obviously superior.

I got on a moment last night and played for a few before bed. Name is Tatormine. Hardest thing is I didn't notice any recipes for crafting. On console when u bring up the crafting screen all the recipes are just layed out for you right there. Not sure if that's just a console only thing or if I just didn't look in the right place on pc. If not, man, that's a lot of stuff to remember when it comes to crafting. Other than crafting everything else was pretty simple to get.

Edited by Orcface

I got on a moment last night and played for a few before bed. Name is Tatormine. Hardest thing is I didn't notice any recipes for crafting. On console when u bring up the crafting screen all the recipes are just layed out for you right there. Not sure if that's just a console only thing or if I just didn't look in the right place on pc. If not, man, that's a lot of stuff to remember when it comes to crafting. Other than crafting everything else was pretty simple to get.

It is just a console thing.  Good luck with the memorizing : )

Yeah, you have to memorize it all. When I don't know something, I just look it up on the wiki, easy as pie!