Shaky >:D

i've been playing tactical with some other guys lately and I really really like it. But there's a problem: the rushing rule.

It just limit's the using of tactics and with that part of the fun.

Now im wondering: why we have it?

It isn't thát important that maps won't be rushed. Allowing to rush makes the game alot more tactical and fun.

Ok, some people will TJ to obj and map's gone but solution to that is to simply forbid OBJ TJ'ing.

So, I wanted to propose, why don't we put the Rushing Rule in the trash!

I'd like to hear your oppinion bout this.

Greetings,

Shak3

come over to hardcore no rush rule there :)

+1 =D. Hardcore is hard for a reason. I haven't played there in a long time (dun wanna ! Going to get schooled !!)

[quote name=Shaky >:D' date='04 January 2010 - 07:18 PM' timestamp='1262632728' post='52201]

i've been playing tactical with some other guys lately and I really really like it. But there's a problem: the rushing rule.

It just limit's the using of tactics and with that part of the fun.

Now im wondering: why we have it?

It isn't thát important that maps won't be rushed. Allowing to rush makes the game alot more tactical and fun.

Ok, some people will TJ to obj and map's gone but solution to that is to simply forbid OBJ TJ'ing.

So, I wanted to propose, why don't we put the Rushing Rule in the trash!

I'd like to hear your oppinion bout this.

Greetings,

Shak3

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it sucks when maps are rushed we definitely need the rushing rule :mad:mad:mad

IMO If I ran it all, I would say no OBJ period. Whats the point of a pub if your just going to go all crazy on objective and try and end the map asap? If anyone honestly likes doing obj that much and likes to do tactical things, I don't see why they don't just join a team and scrim all the time then where killing doesn't mean shit its ALL ABOUT finishing the map as fast as you possibly can...

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='08 January 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1262987474' post='53383]

IMO If I ran it all, I would say no OBJ period. Whats the point of a pub if your just going to go all crazy on objective and try and end the map asap? If anyone honestly likes doing obj that much and likes to do tactical things, I don't see why they don't just join a team and scrim all the time then where killing doesn't mean shit its ALL ABOUT finishing the map as fast as you possibly can...

Then go play CoD or BF2 fool :D ET is obj oriented game, not frag. Even pubs. Period.

FA is a unique clan we have rush and no rush servers thats ideal go play what and where ever you like FA got it pro, pub, nq ,jay we got it all ,just havw fun and go where you like :) .

i think we all need to STFU and "lock this thread" with this rushing rule issue...... dare already stablished what the rule is gonna be and whats the punishment for rushers........ i think this topic can DIE now......... DIE DIE DIE!!!!

• Administrators

i think we all need to STFU and "lock this thread" with this rushing rule issue...... dare already stablished what the rule is gonna be and whats the punishment for rushers........ i think this topic can DIE now......... DIE DIE DIE!!!!

Done

/!kill topic