What's in my bag ?

yellow flash

So since summer started i have been playing Disc/Frisbee golf everyday and havent spend much time on pc that's biggest reason for me being afk

So what's in my bag? Le me show you guys with what kind of frisbee i throw and what i like in them .

Lest start first with putters

I have 2 putters  PURE (red) and warlock(green) i use Pure for approach and put driving

i like warlock coz its soft and feels good in hand but the plastic maintains the shape good when throw and keep in hand

2ic9krn.jpg

Atm i only got 1 mid range disc i threw few others to lake :P

I use buzz for longer approaches and shorter courses to open my game and usually if there is lots of woods on both sides i can control it easier than distance drivers

315cs5v.jpg

And here are my drivers

amp2fp.jpg

Star valkyrie my favorite driver i can throw it long and straight.
Champion beast i use it for courses that turn on right coz its bit understable driver.

Champion Monarch i use it for anhyzer shots coz i like how the disc rolls.

Blizzard destroyer its light driver so i can throw it long and its stable but in the end its bit overstable so its good for long courses that turn left.

Star destroyer i just bought it from friend and its still on testing

Champion Firebird its the most overstable driver i have ever thrown i use it for hyzer bombing.

Champion wraith i use it for same throws as blizzard destroyer but it weights more so i can use it for if its more windy.

i use small bag right now since i dont use that many disc when i play but i might need bigger bag for next year.

t8ubyp.jpg

This is my first year i play frisbee golf more than once a month and im hooked on it :D i still haven't throw hole in one shot but its been close i've hit the chains 5 times :P.

So for those who also like this sport please comment on my disc if u like or dont like disc's i use and post some of your favorite disc's and if anyone got something to ask please do so.

i post pics and videos of me playing if i get record any.

• Like 1

Nice. I have a Star TL that I use 80% of the time, even for putts. I also have a Pro Katana and an MVP Volt that I throw when I'm feeling lucky. I have a few putters but they never get used unless I'm really playing bad or I want a solid uphill drive.