Phoenix's stage setup....

Ol Smoke

I needed a stage setup for my band this weekend and I contracted with Ph0enix to do the stage.

He said the cheapest he could do was $10,000.   I asked him to give an FA buddy a break so he

only charged me $9,900.  So here is what the stage looks like:

nd0eqh.jpg

• Like 4

I needed a stage setup for my band this weekend and I contracted with Ph0enix to do the stage.

He said the cheapest he could do was $10,000.   I asked him to give an FA buddy a break so he

only charged me $9,900.  So here is what the stage looks like:

nd0eqh.jpg

Hahaha this was actually the first time I saw this lol... My best work :P

• Like 1

Nice man! Is that a normal job Pheonix? It looks good Smoke, have you guys preformed yet? you will have to send me a sample, I heard one of Peonix's earlier plays.

Nice man! Is that a normal job Pheonix? It looks good Smoke, have you guys preformed yet? you will have to send me a sample, I heard one of Peonix's earlier plays.

it was a joke lol

-__- Guys making me feel retarded now thanks alot

umm never deferred to you  as a retard i was just stating it was a joke witch you clearly did not understand.

if i offend you by that im sorry :unsure:

umm never deferred to you  as a retard i was just stating it was a joke witch you clearly did not understand.

if i offend you by that im sorry :unsure:

I cant tell if you are serious but I was joking haha! :) No I classified myself as a retard because I finally got it

• Like 1