League of legends - post your Game name and server

yellow flash

i see that lot's of FA and forum user's play lol so post here your game name and server if  you want people to add you :)

my game name is Thuderer, server EU-west, im lvl 17 atm just started playing lol regularly.

Add me if you wanna play with me sometime, im not pro yet but im getting there :)

i see that lot's of FA and forum user's play lol so post here your game name and server if  you want people to add you :)

my game name is Thuderer, server EU-NE im lvl 17 atm just started playing lol regularly.

Add me if you wanna play with me sometime, im not pro yet but im getting there :)

fixed xD

• 3 weeks later...

I started playing some time ago, still learning though.

Some of us played a few rounds together now on European West server.

We have a section for LoL on our RPG forum. I am thinking of getting that one a bit more active. If you have suggestions or want to share something about LoL, maybe just use that forum right away.

If the RPG forum is pulling off with LoL, we can re-arrange it a little and add sections depending on what we need.

Here is the link:

http://rpggaming.net/forums/league-of-legends.49/

You should be able to connect directly with your username and password from this forum.