1.7 Killbox Server

well, currently we are running 3vs3, thats good. but the most people will only stay if there are already 2 or 3 people. we already have 2 regulars xD. anyway, pb is kicking people and cheaters too. so it is better to keep pb enabled. although i am interested in how the amount of players would increase without pb.

Biggest problem is that people are being kicked because Pb isn't up to date on their machines.  I saw one of our own kicked the other night because of it.  So that's why I'm advocating turning it off.  Biggest question is do we have admin who are willing to play there in order to increase population and to keep the cheaters out?

Can we just turn it off for Saturday, for those who are members but are having issues with PB? Then turn it back on, IDK how much effort goes into turning it on and off. But it would really suck to have a game day in killhouse, but then not everybody is able to play there because of PB.

Guys just let me say this much, its really nice to see all of you proactively taking the initiative and trying to repopulate Killbox... Usually such initiatives used to come from top trying to get the population back up.. Its heartening to see that this time its coming from all the members.. Thats what is true community concern.. I am with you guys.. Need any help and want any support just let me know.. Lets get Killbox back on track :)

• Like 1

I agree about the larger rotation, would make it easier to stay on there as an admin and I think player would enjoy. I have done a good hour on there as I find if you stay in there you will get players sticking with you so extra maps may help. Happy to pop in again now we have some interest again, enjoyed match the other night. Good to see play with mainly FA guys as well again. :)

I think keeping pb on might somewhat be better. PB doesn't always catch all cheaters. I believe early this morning I was on when there was no admin in the server and someone was using what I believe to be an aimbot hack. Nothing could be done about it and they guy kept getting like 50-65 killstreaks. I don't realy think pb is so much the problem, but rather that at certain times of the day we don't have any admins on the killbox server. This is just my opinion; however, I really would like to see what other people think could be the concern.

Respectively,

DonTomG1349

I think keeping pb on might somewhat be better. PB doesn't always catch all cheaters. I believe early this morning I was on when there was no admin in the server and someone was using what I believe to be an aimbot hack. Nothing could be done about it and they guy kept getting like 50-65 killstreaks. I don't realy think pb is so much the problem, but rather that at certain times of the day we don't have any admins on the killbox server. This is just my opinion; however, I really would like to see what other people think could be the concern.

Respectively,

DonTomG1349

Feel free to add an admin on xfire, I'm usually up and on xfire all the time...you can ask these guys. Have no life lol. Or post on forums...

it is easy to get fast 3vs3, the only thing we have to do is to camp the server if server is empty. it was 18 pm server time. well, in germany its already 24pm, so its hard for me to stay longer. maybe one of you guys is able to join too. :P

There is a lot of talk about having people camp Killbox.  I am the master of camping so if you want, I can camp it for you.

Just don't let   IKILLCAMPERS  on there. (I don't want to increase is KDR)

• Like 1