KILL HIMSELF ALLOW OR NOT

DJ aka GDR DJ

I do it all the time... poison me and you soon will see "=F|A=Thundercunt dove on his own grenade" lols or are you talking about something like this...

Here comes Joe "jihad" Dirt all hopped up on adrenaline ready to poon me! Oww noes!!!! Lord jesus I dont wana die!!!

=F|A=Thundercunt:/kill

Lol I poison some guy and instead of killing himself he goes rambo =P (ironically one time, I poisoned someone, he went rambo and got a 5 person killing spree while still poisoned D=).

Yeah its allowed and on the hardcore and pub servers you get a death everytime you killout anyway, you wont get a kill though. I seriously cant believe ya complaining about it while using a panzer, there turned up so high you can shoot four shots in 30 secs or so. Personally with the way panzers are setup recharge wise, it would be alot better to just take them out fully on pub and hardcore, along with limited rnades to 1 per 6 players and 2 max after 7+ players. Although any good player will kill a panzer before you can even shoot it with 3 straight headshots 90% of the time. Another big issue is the tking on hardcore with panzer and rnades, 99/100 people who use panzer are horrible players which leads to massive tking on hardcore server. I wont even go into jaymod problems, which I dont care about anyway since I never play there due to the settings and player skill being way too low. Anyway hope I gave ya a little insight on the matter, regards matthew :hi

On ET pub and Hardcore. Often, players will rush the spawn and if it seems to hot they will /kill. Sometimes they get marked for a death with scared to death. Sometimes they don't. It's cheesy play in my opinion.

I love doing this. Pisses them off when they kill themselves =)

If you have enough skill to press a button, I'll press another before I die ;)

If your a Medic covering a specific engineer and the engineer gets gibbed before you can revive its actually good team play.

I love doing this. Pisses them off when they kill themselves =)

If you have enough skill to press a button, I'll press another before I die ;)

I think its a smart play, on pubs most people don't care because, hey, its pub!

if the spawn timer is about to switch over, why go out full? And unless your trying to kill an engy, why go for a 1 man panz kill?

People should youtube winghaven :P

players kill out so they don't miss spawn, and they'll come back with full ammo/health. And in the case of a panzer, most players are generally aware when they're about to get panzed...that tell tale whir of doom will sound and one has a mere moment to react. Yes, what better way to cause frustration then to kill out when your going to die anyways.... alot of players seem to forget that ET is about team play and getting the objective accomplished, (and if your a panzer, one should be hunting engies or setting up in a good position to defend the objective, or if your great, sk!) in most circumstances 1 man kills won't do your team any good. :P

Edited by *Evil*Chaos