KILL HIMSELF ALLOW OR NOT

DJ aka GDR DJ

Why dont we just limit the amount of self kills?

Command Declined! :angry:

/kill is a very important part of ET just as much as MP40's and Thompson's. Here's just a few examples of general uses for /kill:

• Changing Soldier Class.
  • Respawn with full health and ammo.
  • Avoid annoying panzer kills.
  • /kill 1-2 seconds before a respawn to spawn with entire team at full force and one unit.
  • Maybe you are an Engi and are too far away from obj when dyno is planted so you /kill because you can get to dyno faster at a respawn point.
  • Changing Spawn Points.
  • Hold a nade while priming it and running into a full crowd of enemies then drop the nade just before it blows and /kill so the nade doesn't get you and the other team can't claim a "kill" on you.
  • Then there's always that rare time when a player may get "stuck" somewhere on a map and can't move, perfect time for a /kill.

Anyways, I can probably go on and in more detail but I won't. Those are just some basic examples for uses of /kill. From what I have seen in my experience in ET is that it is mostly new players or the ones that don't have much experience with the game that complain about /kill. Play with any Pro player or league player and they will all use /kill. It is a very vital and strategic option in game play.

~Thor!

• Administrators

If you shoot someone and he kills himself in 3 sec of your shooting time you will get kill or it will say scare to death. If he kills himself after that time then you get no kills.

Their is no reason and limiting /kill as Thor and Chaos outlined many good points for using /kill.

If you can't kill them then anyways you don't deserve that kill in your kill counter. If you are using panzer be fast and always keep it little pre charged. I always /kill when I see panzer around me but then if I am in fight the person will get that kill because of 3 sec timer. I am not sure its 3 or 5 sec limit but its one of them.

@ dare, default is 3 seconds

and Yeah I always try to /kill aswell even tho 85% of the time I'm not fast enough lol.

I love how dare pointed out, if you cant actually kill them then you don't even deserve the /kill in your counter. Cuz U still didn't kill them, its them killing themselves.

i'm with thor and chaos. if i am playing defense in a small game without a nearby medic, i might /kill after every kill, so i can respawn with full health and ammo. i don't see the point in trying to camp with 18 hp, when the other guy is going to come back with 100hp or more.

i mean look, leave a few tools for the people NOT playing medic or being covered by them to use yeah?

+ it pisses off the panzers.

=D

Edited by Connection

Lol I poison some guy and instead of killing himself he goes rambo =P (ironically one time, I poisoned someone, he went rambo and got a 5 person killing spree while still poisoned D=).

You have to use a better poison, not that cheap poison jk jk.. xP

• Like 1