Worl War Z who is excited

shotta

New trailer out today. My wife and I will watch the movie. She's excited. I'm not that excited. Book was incredible and the movie should have followed it more closely. Why is hollywood so faithful to the alpha male with-a-family-to-protect model?

• 3 months later...

Bumping this topic cause I saw the movie yesterday and it was freakin awesome!  Yeah it only "loosely" follows the book, but this is one of the best put together Zombie/Horror/Action films in recent memory, well I may be a tad bit bias since I am a ultra huge zombie fan since back in the day hehe.. My advice is to check this movie out, you will not be let down :D

i had to be negative, becuase i had huge expectations for this movie, im a zombie fanatic. Love Walking Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Land of The Dead, ZombieLand etc.. but this movie had to nearly not enough action scenes. it was all about running and not fighting. guess thats what you get for a pg13 movie instead of R.

had to be a complainer but not the best movie.

I think to watch it and enjoy it you have to get out all pre conceived notions of what a zombie movie is..

I felt like it really showed the panic and the chaos of what it may be like if a virus like that had broken out..

I also think of most of the zombie movies/shows I have seen, the story line was one of the best, I mean I know we would like to think it would be all Walking Dead,

but I feel it would be more like this, running and hiding haha :D

I am done watching zombie movies..  they bore me now. Only piece where I m still intersed is, its in watching Second part of "I am the legend" starring will smith.

I am done watching zombie movies..  they bore me now. Only piece where I m still intersed is, its in watching Second part of "I am the legend" starring will smith.

I didn't know there was going to be a 2nd I am Legend.. I loved the first one :D