Formula 1, anyone watching?

McFiro

• Administrators

I hope there will be dry race in Sepang. Unlikely, though :(

Who watches Malaysian GP and expects it to be dry? I pray for rain, it makes it interesting.

Who watches Malaysian GP and expects it to be dry? I pray for rain, it makes it interesting.

I agree. the rain is much more interesting and you can see what skills are the driver.

It's true that the rain makes spectacular race but it's also very dangerous.

A dry race can be interesting if the cars are close and the drivers are unbridled :crazy

• Administrators

I have been watching F1 all my life, have not missed a single race yet, and when it rains the true talent comes out the drivers. These days they bring out safety car too much. Go look at older races when Senna was around for example 1984 Monaco Grand Prix.

aaah!! A. Senna, N. Piquet, N. Mansell, A. Prost, M. Schumacher,.. Good old time when Drivers with a big "D" were driving fully the race cars with talent, on dry or rain, and not like now semi-drivers with their auto pilot.. All this dissuaded me to not watch the F1 anymore..  <_< Blame K2000.. :D

Today's F1 is all about safety. Sometimes even too much. Couple drops of rain and they are going to deploy SC. It is shame.

They should let them race in heavy rain.

Anyway, only one hour till Malaysian quali! Go, Mercedes! :D

aaah!! A. Senna, N. Piquet, N. Mansell, A. Prost, M. Schumacher,.. Good old time when Drivers with a big "D" were driving fully the race cars with talent, on dry or rain, and not like now semi-drivers with their auto pilot.. All this dissuaded me to not watch the F1 anymore..  <_< Blame K2000.. :D

Like him i don't watch F1 anymore and it's on a pay channel :(