Formula 1, anyone watching?

McFiro

Raikkonen..yes great driver.almost no fear and always going for it :). Just hoped he was going to RedBull this year,that would be nice.

But the dutch finnaly have a new f1 driver..lol... van der garde..dont think he is going to score any point,but youll never know :)

My favorite is Hamilton. Now he is in Mercedes I hope his new car will be competetive.

Anyway, I hope Vettel will not get another championship. Oops, I mean Newey ;)

Kubica was used. Now it's Fernando Alonso

Was very good, but now he choose rallies over DTM, so I dont think so we will see Kubica in F1 car, sadly.

My favorite is Hamilton. Now he is in Mercedes I hope his new car will be competetive.

Anyway, I hope Vettel will not get another championship. Oops, I mean Newey ;)

Was very good, but now he choose rallies over DTM, so I dont think so we will see Kubica in F1 car, sadly.

it seems to me that he would never return to F1

I love the F1 and have followed it for a couple decades. I think this will be Webbers last chance for a championship and unfortunately I'm not all that confident about it. But still C'mon Aussie!!