Formula 1, anyone watching?

McFiro

Yeah, it was nice quali. Such a rain is good for the show.

I agree. you can watch such a thing, is like pouring worse and almost nothing can be seen

see what will happen tomorrow...

colleagues red bull quarreled hehe ... was even an interesting race and a pipe cases were. and this wheel is not tight or not the service in the alley ...

• Administrators

That was the most uncomfortable podium ever. Vettel just proved that he is just a backstabbing guy I always thought he was. Mercedes undefueling both cars could have cost them good results, both Hamilton and Roseberg handled the situation very maturely but they have been friends since they were kids. I am utterly disappointed at McLaren the lack of pace plus the Button pit stop debacle are rookie mistakes that should have not have happened they have 3 weeks to get their shit together.

• Like 1

Agree...and if Vettel wins the championship, he'll forever be marked as a backstabber. Vettel was probably looking at it he got the pole and he wanted to finish in first to make sure he had a safety cushion for the season instead of following orders for the team. Hopefully the drama will give my boy Hamilton the edge to move up.