herro from skully

SkuLLc0LLector

Wow i don't know what to say really ... Euh First of all i would like to thank my manager and producers for the hard work they have done over the past years . Also i would like to thank my fans for believing in us. Without you this wouldn't have been possible...

No really thanks all for the welcome back and the kind words. It feels so good !

Yesterday we had a birthday party of my girlfriends best friend. Everyone had a great time. It's now six a clock in the evening we just woke up. The place is a mess lol. I think someone did something in my drink cos i can't remember all of it and our livingroom smells like sex.. i hope its sex and not the pizza in the oven . anyway.....

To all the gamers who are about to go online and fight, i wish you goodluck !

Skully ;)

• Like 1

Pffffffff

common doc you can do it ! just finish what you were trying to say . Pfffffffeiffer ? yes she's hot ;) i bet you wanna examine her one day too huh

i could be your personal fieldops ingame tho when you using mortar :) only need one hand for that

be unstoppable like the old days ;)

hi speedy good to see you again man , looking forward to spectate you while getting drunk !

Edited by $kullcollector
  • Like 1

I'm unstoppable any way because I am just that awesome.

Nice to see you back Dave.

Try setting up a floor switch to take the place of the mouse since you only have 1 arm. I've been working on a prototype.

• Like 1

I'm unstoppable any way because I am just that awesome.

Nice to see you back Dave.

Try setting up a floor switch to take the place of the mouse since you only have 1 arm. I've been working on a prototype.

Goddang dude you are a genius !

So i can aim with my left foot , it might work since i used to play psychedelic jazz or something you went crazy from with my both feet and hands on my electric keyboard on the floor hehe . I don't want to show off here but i do have a very accurate left-foot .

Now i gotta lay down for a while with this great news lol

this toast goes to doc my friend !

tomorrow i install ET on my gf's pc here and try it . I'm gonna go to hardcore server while listening it. wednesday ... 3 pm we go bowling ... 4pm will be drunk ...

8 pm shitting my pants on hardcore server ... 8.15pm 0 kills but win the map as covert ops all i had to do was open the door

this beer is quite good lol

miaauw

Edited by $kullcollector