What is your favorite dish?

b0unty

mmmmmm Polo Asada burritos and Pico de Gallo damn that sounds good.

I like macaroni, canned tomatoes, and hamburger with American cheese in it. I love simple casserole dishes.

I'm the kind of guy that likes Pizza anytime, Mexican at night, and hamburgers for lunch.

My favorite thing is the Cowboy Pizza from Murphy's, and a couple of good movies. That is heaven on Earth. (But the wife has to be gone)

I like home cooked southern meals.. Fried chicken, Pit BBQ, soup beans and corn bread, mustard greens, chicken and dumplings.. Just to name a few :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lasagne. With Pizza as a very, very close second. But you can't eat lasagne every day.

Record is four times pizza and one lasagne in one week. It was a good week.

• 3 months later...

breakfast: Two eggs over easy, home fries w/onions, bacon and rye toast( almost everyday)

Lunch: anything as long as I don't have to order it though a clown head and pick it up at a window 

Supper: my smoker and I are defenders of taste, without me my smoker is useless, with out it I am useless ( really I cant cook stove top for nothing unless soup counts). I don;t care what kind of meat marinaded in my own top secret dressings and smoked over lump coals hell even vegetables taste good 

I like a good peppersteak with some cream-garlic- or bluecheese-potatoes on the side. If I cook myself and want to make it easy but delicious, I do pasta carbonnara.