Kill and revive

Element

I just got banned by arrogantbastard (hardcoreserver) cause I killed him (very low hp) to revive him again. I know you're not supposed to kill teammates but I saw another FA member doing this. And this seems not a bad tactic; it takes you less time to give him full hp (considering you dealt a lot of health packs already). I had no chance to revive him cause he pressed 'jump' immediately (probably to ban me).

I tried to explain this but have been kicked anyway.

Allowed or not?

And can you take my ban away? Tnx?

(I played with nickname Alvar)

EDIT: I can play again in hardcore server. But still, is it allowed or not?

Edited by Element

On which server?

Also you don't have to tk to revive, when he's low HP, just take your seringue out and revive him directly. It works perfectly on ETPub and Hardcore, I do that all the time because people don't like to be teamkilled because it cancel their spree and I completely agree with them.

You will have to wait until Arro answer, he's the ban owner.

On which server?

Also you don't have to tk to revive, when he's low HP, just take your seringue out and revive him directly. It works perfectly on ETPub and Hardcore, I do that all the time because people don't like to be teamkilled because it cancel their spree and I completely agree with them.

You will have to wait until Arro answer, he's the ban owner.

But this can be bothersome if the guy with low hp doesnt stop and let u needle him. IMO tk/revive is best way to go when player is at ~ 25 - 30 hp or less.

• Like 1

But this can be bothersome if the guy with low hp doesnt stop and let u needle him. IMO tk/revive is best way to go when player is at ~ 25 - 30 hp or less.

I also Agree with hobbit, tk revive is teh best way, Because they always run from you when you try to revive them. I still say its no reason for a kick, Server auto kicks players with too many tk's, Unless you were constantly tk'ing everyone on purpose, thats good enough reason for a kick :).

• Like 1

He didn't run away, he was waiting to be healed. But he had very low hp. It's true, I should have tried the syringe but sometimes that doesn't work (I don't know why). A couple of games before I saw some FA guy doing this to me, so I tried it on him. :unsure:

He didn't run away, he was waiting to be healed. But he had very low hp. It's true, I should have tried the syringe but sometimes that doesn't work (I don't know why). A couple of games before I saw some FA guy doing this to me, so I tried it on him. :unsure:

Syringe doesnt work when the guys hp is higher than a set limit i.e 55 hp. And like Peter said, there is an auto TK kick if u have less than -5 points. ( I believe). Every tk gives u -1 and a revive gives u +1. It was an unfair kick any way u look at it.

• Like 1

before doin that try on gettin to know the players some can be an ass about it when u do that , on my part is all good on less im on a 20 and over spree lol , still u could allways stick me with the needle and heal the player if they see u that ur tryin to heal , dont take it as a big deal u havent done anything bad , keep on gamin and try on gettin to know some of the ppz that u game with it helps :yahoo

Syringe doesnt work when the guys hp is higher than a set limit i.e 55 hp. And like Peter said, there is an auto TK kick if u have less than -5 points. ( I believe). Every tk gives u -1 and a revive gives u +1. It was an unfair kick any way u look at it.

It was my first TK. He probably didn't expect me to kill him, so it could have been a misunderstanding. But I can play again in the server, so problem solved. Tnx for replies.

• Like 1

'live revive' is enabled on some servers and not on others. some players have never used it. some servers also have medic self-heal enabled. its useless if the guy is running the other way, but then you have to figure maybe he doesnt need your help after all...

and it depends on how much health your teammate has left before you start loading him with bullets while he tried to stay alive all that time, that would be frustrating.

I have it happen to me all the time--I am just happy to have a medic helping me. If you see me with low HPs, please stick a knife in me and then revive me. Its better for the team that way. You can continue with your mission/obj or continue with the slaughter. Its just easier because the teammate cant move(cause he is dead) and therefore you can revive quicker. If you are both moving then sometimes its hard to get it just right--it takes more time anyway. Like I said..., feel free to shoot me in the face and then revive.

But live revive is actually a very good way to practice your revive skills.

I'm playing as medic a lot, so I'm kinda good at reviving. Sometimes I'm even impress that I successfully did it. Like when I'm running really fast due to hills, I pass over an allied that is low in hp, or on the ground, I jump on him revive and continue the TJ. It's really funny to see how fast you can revive.

So if you want to practice your revives, do it when they are alive, it's a little bit more challenge, but it helps to improve!

Ya I believe that the TK and revive is a very good tactic. I see people do it ALL the time specially in scrims.

Also, another good tactic is.. If you and another teamate are facing like 3+ people, and your behind him. Then you notice he gets low on hp, just take the 1 blow to his head and revive him and crouch.. U then have his sheild to work around and shoot at the enemies while hes getting up.. Usually u can eliminate 1 and possibly more enemies this way. Leaving your partner to knock off one or so.. I do that a lot aswell, it involves a lot of teamwork too.

But yeah, it all depends on who your working with. If its some ass then I would suggest don't do it, specially if they have !kick or !ban.. Cuz if they are an ass, or had a PO'd day they are more likely to use them.. Fair? Not at all, but its life you will just have to get use to it I guess.

But it also depends on something else, if they are jumping around shooting at others, and u tk him to revive him.. He could tap pretty fast on accident.. So you also have to have the timing down aswell..

Idk, a lot of things ride on it so its just one of those things you should only do when needed *like when you are out of stamina and they have enough HP to the point where u can kill them by shooting them just once even in the foot*

So just be wise with it :)