How secure is your password?

ajnl

ohh the pink speedo jokes never get old...course not....

@ GI, so youre the reason i cant log into xfire :cry meanie (should also get on xfire you nub!)

Edited by speedfact

Aren't you guys breaking the first rule of security and giving your passwords to a third party?

:)

but they don't know which account its for ;)

Visual Reminder so you'll never forget. ;D

tumblr_m7b48l7AFF1rvugaio1_1280.jpg

which one is speedy?

Edited by ajnl

Aren't you guys breaking the first rule of security and giving your passwords to a third party?

:)

I never used my exact password lol I used something with the same number of lower/upper case/numbers/symbols to get an idea of my password security. No way I'd ever give out my real password lol

The fastest time I reverse engineered a ET GUID is 6 minutes which is abit slow due to algorithm used, the longest one was 11 days using that same algo if I remember it correctly. Anyway, I then put a test password openpassword* on the provided link and that site says 7 thousand years. Must be a joke.

• 1 month later...

The best whay is :

Advanced Crypto Protection

This is the concluding article in Symantec’s multi-part series covering specific and interesting aspects of W32.Downadup.

ef_downcrypto1.jpg

ef_downcrypto2_sml.jpg

Looking at the code snippet above, we can say that “package” downloaded by Downadup will have a general header with a size of 12 bytes, followed by multiple instances of encrypted and digitally signed payloads. Each of these payloads will have its own header (20 bytes) and will contain an appended blob of data at the end (512 bytes), which is the unique digital signature of the payload. The following diagram shows the structure of the whole package and that of a single payload.

So good luck all :)