Twilight

Lush*

Sorry I had to. :lol:

Discuss your love or hate for the movie.

Never understood Twilight but it seems like a movie targeted towards young kids. My 10 year old cousin is all crazy about it (she even got the posters D=. Oh god)

Never understood Twilight but it seems like a movie targeted towards young kids. My 10 year old cousin is all crazy about it (she even got the posters D=. Oh god)

My g/f's obsessed with this shit. She's read all the books like three times. I've been listening to this Twilight bs for a good two months now. :mellow:

My g/f's obsessed with this shit. She's read all the books like three times. I've been listening to this Twilight bs for a good two months now. :mellow:

Its okay. I am sure it is just a fad. Think of it as pokemon lol. A year later everyone will be like "f*** what was i thinking". Shit that reminds me, time to play Pokemon Blue again !!! MAGIKARP SPLASH !!!

MAGIKARP_USE_A_SPLASH_ATTACK_by_link740.png

It's mainly geared towards the young crowd. I miss the good ol days where it was all bloody, gory fun. I did see the first one, and it was just lame. The last decent vampire movie I saw was probably "Thirst".

ur so right wer is the blood and the vamp action , they just put the complete vamp life into high schools so kids could go nuts over it , and lik i so want to be a vampire lmao

Hmm.. I kinda like the Twilight series. Only the books though. Not the movies. But taking a girl to one is guaranteed action.

I love this movie, and i think watch anothers (new moon, ...); its the typical history of romantic vampire, the only fault that i find is that there is no sex :P

Somebody call John Locke he will f*** this shit up!

Yea Dare needs to lock this and destroy this shit. Even my 12 year old sister says its the biggest bs in the world. She liked the books but then saw the movie, was like wtf, and pretty much burned the books lol

i rather liked the books. makes me relaxes when reading cheesy teen romance books when i am stressed.

but really, the movie was a mess, and my girlfriends demands that we watch it after black friday shopping.

.........oh gawd, someone kill me now