Response to all bad losers on Jay1.

SpoofeR

1. you cant dodge when its thrown but u have to dodge b4 its thrown predict and move just b4 u think hes throwing it works unless its someone pro with em.

2.i run fast to med pack place save's my ass every now and then, or just run next to the guy poisoned you and just shoot with all u got u hit when you are close enough easily.

4. tbh they arent overpowered it really depends user and there isnt much of good user with em same goes to panza with in right hands you cant do shit about it

1. Same goes for smg's and lugers.

2. If knife user isnt totally braindead, he will just run away or just wait and hit u again when u come closer.

3. Removing the ability to shoot back isnt overpowered? The bleeding which kills you slowly and you can't cure isnt overpowered? Okay.

no cure? i get cured from poison 60-70% when hit by knife

Can't cure by yourself. You can stand next to medic and spam v21 5 times before he starts to scroll from smg to luger, needle then maybe to med pack, might even hit you with first pack. Takes 10s aka you are dead. Would be faster to just strafe to nearest medpack cabinet through 17 enemies.

+ usually when you get hit, you already have 50% hp left cause knife massive damage on most servers, and also enemy usually also just finishes you wither with smg or another knife.

• 1 month later...

We can use all ammo on Fearless Assassins Jay1... Includin' artillery, mortar, panzer & Knife "Me".

I often hear Noob, You "Sux" And TOO much more.

Just an answer for bad losers : Stop Cryin', Stop eatin' potato chip and PRACTICE !. ;)

Have a nice Day/night/Frag.

Amen.

SpoofeR.

People always whine about panzer, arty..even covie and engie..apparently you only have skill if you are able to run and heal..

Medic has the highest advantage in the game..just being able to heal and having HP restores at faster rate and having higher HP are things that should not be overlooked.

They argue about people not using guns but I would like to see those rambos get consistently high scores with a class other than medic.

FYI..the class that beginners or "noobs" use the most IS medic..its the easiest class to play with for people who have no XP..because of the healing factor.

Its easy to get frustrated and start to insult someone who keeps killing you whether you believe they are skillful or not..its much harder to stfu and play and try to learn your enemy's playing style and be able to predict how they will attack the next time.

This is my opinion and i dont expect everyone to agree (specially meds) but there you have my two cents: I couldnt just read this thread without responding.

• Clan Friend

People always whine about panzer, arty..even covie and engie..apparently you only have skill if you are able to run and heal..

Medic has the highest advantage in the game..just being able to heal and having HP restores at faster rate and having higher HP are things that should not be overlooked.

[cut]

Medics can heal, but unless they sit on a ton of medipacks, they can heal only *after* the fight, so I don't see that as a big advantage.

I don't agree on the fact that 'noobs' play medic. Medic is just the standard class in the game, i.e. the class you pick when there is no other special need (that's why limiting medics, or any other class imho doesn't make sense) so it just happens that many players play medic.

'Noobs' on the other hand, are fascinated by other classes, where they *think* they can have an advantage (stealing uniforms, calling airstrikes and arty, etc.) and they often play other classes even when those classes aren't really needed for the objective.

And being beginners, they still don't know that medic is the basic class of the game, so they pick other classes because they play more 'for fun', they want to try different things, for the same reason why they don't like playing delivery 24/7 etc. etc. they are still in the 'fun' phase

Another typical noobish thing is crying about overpowered medics but refusing to play medic, i.e. a player who plays engineer and only engineer, and cries about medics, while any player who is even close to decent skill can kill a medic while being an engineer.

Last but not least, I don't mind being panzered by players who are better or equal in skill, i.e. if pro player X takes panzer just for fun, I don't cry because I know he can destroy me even as medic, it wouldn't make sense to call him a panzernoob.

• Like 1

I think some take the "Game" way to serious to be honest. It is mean to be fun and if someone has to play by someone else's standards there is no fun in that at all. I get killed by Panzer and Arty all the time, it doesn't make me mad, it gives me incentive to try harder. I have recently learned how to use mortar and found it to be very fun if used in the right way and while using it, it leaves the player very open and vulnerable. A good medic is worth his weight in gold for either team and so is a good field ops. If the game frustrates you and you always end up being mad, maybe you should try playing another game.. Have fun, that is what this is all about. :D

See you in 293 day.

lol @ see you in 293 days. spoofer.. do you even lift? I bet you don't and you should at construction.

• Clan Friend

I think some take the "Game" way to serious to be honest.

Well I guess it's all proportional to the time and effort people spent playing it. If you played for thousands of hours over many years, then it could be considered a bad thing per se, but after all that time, you don't expect to be beaten in 'stupid' or 'random' ways (and that includes lag, and other things as well), because then you think you wasted all that time playing a stupid random game.

I think anyway that it's not the players fault. If a mod designer made a class with a built-in aimbot, and they enabled it in some server config, then calling noobs those who use it would be stupid. I never hate the players, I always remember that behind that nickname there is a real person.

You could say 'then play elsewhere'. But let's face it, players get 'addicted' to some servers, or anyway they prefer to play together with players they know.

I remember it took me a lot of effort years ago, when I decided to play only in etpro servers and leave the jaymod server where I used to play, and where I knew everybody. I thought it would have been nice if that server was etpro but no, sometimes you have to make a hard choice.